Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Replace exterior brickwork, add a new lintel beneath an existing window

Andrew's Restoration did a fantastic job on my early 1900's house. Sections of the exterior brickwork were replaced and a new lintel was added beneath an existing window. The workers were friendly, courteous and did a good job cleaning up. The work was finished quicker than I expected. Andrew stayed with his original quote even though there was more to be replaced than was estimated. I would highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

Evan R.
Evan R.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Brick repointing, replacement and other masonry.

We had many sections of our exterior brick that needed work due to workmanship and age. The house was built in the 80's and many areas needed work to cracking and previous homeowner band aid solutions. Andrew is very knowledgeable and straightforward. His crew was also very courteous and good bunch of guys. They worked hard and did a great clean job.

Thank you very much for the kind words . We appreciate your business.

Beverley
Beverley
1 review Newmarket, ON

Outdoor masonry

I found Andrews Restoration company professional from the first visit for work needed to the finished project.Andrew explained the repairs needed and what options I had to complete the job.The workmen arrived early and put in a full day of work.The work site was cleaned every night before they left.The finished work was actually better than I expected and took many years off the appearance of my home. B .HAMILTON NEWMARKET

Thank you very much Beverly for the great review. We appreciate it and your business very much.

Ann
Ann

Exterior brick repair on patio, front porch, exterior light columns and pointing repair.

When Andrew initially came to my home to assess the required repairs I was impressed by his calm, low key approach. He explained different options and also made recommendations for the best method to undertake the repairs and never tried to pressure me, or oversell. I was extremely pleased with the completed project, the expertise of the workers and every day they were at my home they were respectful, cleaned up the work site, and safely stored away their supplies. The lead on my project, Derrick, was meticulous in the repairs he undertook, his expertise in colour matching was perfect! I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew's Restoration and I am a fussy homeowner. Great work, great service, pleasant to deal with, and all at a fair cost. Thank you Andrew's Restoration!

Thank you so much Ann we appreciate your kind words and your business too.

marilyn.p.moon
marilyn.p.moon
1 review , ON

Masonry repair and reconfiguration of chimney.

Absolutely 100% plus, very happy with the project from start to finished. Andrew is a very honest, true to his word professional that provided exactly the quality of work promised.
I am so pleased with the results and would not hesitate to highly recommend his services.
His masonry's Roderick and Rob performed the job to perfection. They were respectful, deligent and highly efficient workers.
They were on the job site for 3 days, each night they left the work site spotless.
Thanks also to Robin for keeping me informed and for providing detailed information regarding scheduling.

Thank you very much Marilyn we appreciate your feedback and your business. Robin

Alan
Alan
1 review Newmarket, ON

masonary work

Andrew was very professional from start to finish, on time and no hidden extra costs. The finished product was excellent.

Thanks to Derek and Andrew for a great job!

Thank you we appreciate your business and this review. Robin

CAROL & RUDI L in Mississauga
CAROL & RUDI L in Mississauga
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Masonry repairs and range hood cut out

We contacted at least 4 Masons from the Homestars listings for Newmarket and chose Andrew's Restoration because he came when he said he would for the quotation, he was about the same price as the others, and he (and Robin) were a pleasure to deal with. Even though they couldn't come as scheduled, they kept us informed and came 2 days later. The work was done very well..they matched the grouting and used some of the cut out bricks to replace broken bricks. A JOB WELL DONE!!

Thank you so much for the kind words it was our pleasure to perform the work for you. Robin

Susan
Susan
1 review Aurora, ON

Replacement of window sills

We were very happy with the overall experience from first contact to the completion of the project. Would highly recommend-nice to see a company exceeded your expectations, rarely happens these days.

Thank you Susan we appreciate your review and your business

bclbabiak
bclbabiak
1 review Aurora, ON

Masonry repairs

The work was finished on time and to a high standard. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone.

Thank you very much we appreciate the kind words.

LizM in Markham
LizM in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Masonry repair, parging and pointing

I am extremely pleased with the work done by Andrew's Restoration. Andrew, the owner, came to my home and provided his expertise on how to best approach the project, including some areas of my home that needed particular attention. His team was very polite, professional and experienced. They showed keen attention to detail in every aspect of the repair, parging and pointing. As I live in an older home, I was very pleased to see how closely the colour of the new mortar matched the existing mortar. Andrew's team did a "walk around" my home, to ensure the work was done to my satisfaction. I certainly recommend Andrew's Restoration for masonry work!

Thank you very much Liz. We appreciate your feedback!

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.