Masonry & Bricklaying

Jana in Aurora
Jana in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Exterior Brick Restoration

Andrews’s Restoration was recommended to me by a friend to repoint and area of brick and replace 4 window sills. I could not be more pleased. My call was returned promptly by the owner, the quote I received was very fair and accurate. Two gentleman arrived on time the day of the job and could not have been more polite and friendly. The job was completed On time as promised and the workmanship is excellent. The area around my home was cleaned impeccably. I simply put my patio chairs back and sat down to enjoy the evening. I could not be more pleased with this company and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help with your masonry needs. Robin

Jeff in Brampton
Jeff in Brampton

replace faking bricks at back of hoome

Serviceman were excellent and pleasant to deal with, extremely neat and proficient. The replaced bricks blended in nicely, considering home was built in the 1970's. Top marks to Andrews Restoration.

Thank you for your review and your kind words. We appreciate your business.

dom65 in East Gwillimbury
dom65 in East Gwillimbury
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Chimney repair

Fast, efficient and a well done job. Completed as quoted in 1 day. Cleaned up nicely and friendly workers.

Thank you for your review , we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Chimney Repair

I contacted Andrews Restoration after seeing positive reviews here. I was very impressed. I received a response quickly, had an on-site appraisal and discussion with Andrew and then scheduled the job. Everything was completed within a few weeks. The work crew was very professional and pleasant to work with. They arrived when they said they would. And they cleaned up impeccably. I cannot emphasize how much I was impressed with this company. I would most definitely use them again and recommend to all my friend and neighbours.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you.
Andrew's Restoration Ltd.

the E.
the E.

Tuck re-pointing, brick replacement

Andrew ensured I was home when he called to provide an estimate (unlike the other companies I had approached). Despite the downpour he took photos and walked through what needed to be done with me explaining everything thoroughly so we could come up with a joint plan.
His team were stellar: turned up on time, cleaned up thoroughly after each day, worked carefully and professionally and when we discovered an additional issue talked it through with us and Andrew.
There were no surprises on the final bill.
Have no hesitation in recommending Andrews Restoration.

Thank you so much for the work and your testimonial here.

fburgess
fburgess
1 review Newmarket, ON

Masonry work around foundation of house and windowsills.

The men arrived when expected and were very courteous. They did a fabulous job, and everything looks amazing! Price was as quoted.

Thank you for your review we appreciate the feedback.

Masonry

We have used Andrews restoration in the past and we again used them just recently and just like the first time we used them, Andrew performed very well for us, he was very professional ,clean jobsite , his workers worked hard and were polite
And most important finished it according to schedule and finished it according to the contract even when he ran into difficulties unforeseen things , he dealt with them and did not knock on my door and ask me for more money , like some of the others do.
I strongly recommend Andrews Restoration for your upcoming project

Thank you for your review we appreciate the feedback.

Hayley
Hayley
0 reviews , ON

Chimney rebuild

They replaced the brick from the roof up and repaired/replaced the flue anywhere necessary. Fast, efficient, friendly.

Thank you Hayley, we were happy to help with your masonry repairs.

emd2000
emd2000
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Brick and concrete repair.

Excellent workmanship. Very professional and they answered all my questions and addressed any concerns. They matched the new bricks with the old. My wwife was very happy at the work

Thank you very much we appreciate your business and kind words.
Andrew's Restoration Ltd.

R. Emberton
R. Emberton

Masonry repairs: Pointing, parging and brick replacement

We have had Andrew’s Restoration do work on our house in Toronto two times now. The first time was in September 2017 when they did pointing, parging and brick replacement. The second time was this September 2019 when they replaced a cracked chimney brick and fixed a crack in the chimney cap. This year we also had all of the clay bricks at ground level replaced with concrete block and parged. This work was done on the front and back porches. Andrew’s Restoration does quality work and their crews are very experienced, friendly and tidy. They also complete their work in a timely manner. All of the pointing was done so that the mortar colour matches the existing mortar colour of the house. I would highly recommend Andrew’s Restoration. I have attached pictures of their work.
Note: When looking at the pictures, a prior owner of our house had the east wall above the window pointed incorrectly where the head joints were grinded too far and cut into the bricks above and below. This excessive grinding was not done by Andrew’s Restoration but was repaired to the extent possible.

Thank you so much for the kind words we appreciate your business, Happy Thanksgiving,

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.