Andrew's Restoration Ltd

19643 Woodbine Avenue East Gwillimbury ON L0G

Masonry & Bricklaying
Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Foundation Repair and Large

Job #1: Clean/grind and repoint exterior foundation corner cracks
Job #2: Grind and parge foundation walls in job #1
Job #3: Bricks at ground level in front of garage were spall'ing (Andrew's informed me that the building code forbids putting brick at grade level. If I had known this when I bought the house I would have had the builder fix this). A couple of layers of brick above and below grade were replaced with cement blocks. The job was finished off with parge.

Looks great.

Workers were very professional. Would recommend Andrew's Restoration to others.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback. Enjoy the weekend.

robertanoble in Toronto
robertanoble in Toronto

Fireplace chimney repair

Prompt call back with detailed discussion regarding the estimate. On site explanation of what was to be done with a review of the completed job. Recomend the company and people

Thank you very much for the kind review Robert. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Extensive brick restoration on 1907 home.

Andrew's completed exterior brick restoration on our 1957 and 1907 homes. We couldn't be happier with the service, expertise and value and highly recommend Andrew and his team. We would be lost without them.

Thank you so much Lindsay for your kind words. It is our pleasure to work on the restoration of your home.

klabranche
klabranche

Service

Professional, friendly, quick service, and reliable, they were refereed from another company, and we were very satisfied.

Thank you for your kind words.
We enjoyed working for you,

Laura
Laura
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation and brick repair

Robin, Andrew and Robert were all instrumental in getting our cracked foundation and cracked bricks sorted. They explained everything very well and managed to fit us into their schedule quickly. And luckily for us - just before a big downpour.

Thank you Laura, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

tiffanyjanda
tiffanyjanda
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

Professional from the start….

Reaching out to Andrew Restoration was a great choice! Great communication: explaining what work was needed and clear explanation of all expected costs. They came as scheduled, did good work and left no mess …. Highly recommended

Thank you Tiffany for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and doing your repairs.

lois.maisine
lois.maisine

Masonry

Last year Andrew's Restoration rebuilt our chimney so when I noticed a problem with the window sills this summer we immediately put in a call.
As busy as they were, Andrew called and went over our options then emailed a written quotation. His recommendation to replace the sills was spot on and he was even able to find some matching brick to replace damaged ones under the sills. We have an older home and the Indiana Limestone they used blends seamlessly. From arrival to clean up, you could not find a better team.

Thank you Lois, it was a pleasure working with you.
We appreciate the kind words.

myolleck
myolleck
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Chimney Replacement

Professional and Courteous from the quote to the completion of the project. Roderick and Robert showed up on the date and time that was agreed upon. They dismantled the chimney from the roof up and rebuilt with new matching bricks. Both we very tidy in their work. When they were finished the job you wouldn't have known anything had happened in our yard.
I would definitely recommend Andrews Restoration and their team for repairs.
Martin.

Thank you very much for the kind words Martin, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

lanaos
lanaos
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Positive Results

After purchasing a house; I was informed by the home inspector and the neighbor that our Chimney was crumbling (neighbor complained about bricks falling into her yard). So I called around to find someone to fix. Of the 4 companies I called; only 2 responded (one to tell me that they do not work in my area). Andrew was very professional - asked for some photos and was able to give me a quote.
I wanted to get the repairs completed before we moved in. Couple weeks prior, I was contacted to let me know that I was next and they would be coming the following week
They actually showed up a week earlier, was surprised when I showed up in my driveway and they were working on it.
The 2 guys were very friendly and professional-they had the work done that day. They did a great job matching the brick color. It looks great. Thanks guys!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure. Have a nice day

jomaerskine
jomaerskine

Chimney repair

We had work done on the chimney by Andrew's restoration. The work was done quickly and clean up was thorough with great care taken around our garden. The guys were friendly and courteous. Will use this company again

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you. We appreciate your business.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.