Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Laura
Laura
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation and brick repair

Robin, Andrew and Robert were all instrumental in getting our cracked foundation and cracked bricks sorted. They explained everything very well and managed to fit us into their schedule quickly. And luckily for us - just before a big downpour.

Thank you Laura, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

tiffanyjanda
tiffanyjanda
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

Professional from the start….

Reaching out to Andrew Restoration was a great choice! Great communication: explaining what work was needed and clear explanation of all expected costs. They came as scheduled, did good work and left no mess …. Highly recommended

Thank you Tiffany for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and doing your repairs.

lois.maisine
lois.maisine
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Masonry

Last year Andrew's Restoration rebuilt our chimney so when I noticed a problem with the window sills this summer we immediately put in a call.
As busy as they were, Andrew called and went over our options then emailed a written quotation. His recommendation to replace the sills was spot on and he was even able to find some matching brick to replace damaged ones under the sills. We have an older home and the Indiana Limestone they used blends seamlessly. From arrival to clean up, you could not find a better team.

Thank you Lois, it was a pleasure working with you.
We appreciate the kind words.

myolleck
myolleck
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Chimney Replacement

Professional and Courteous from the quote to the completion of the project. Roderick and Robert showed up on the date and time that was agreed upon. They dismantled the chimney from the roof up and rebuilt with new matching bricks. Both we very tidy in their work. When they were finished the job you wouldn't have known anything had happened in our yard.
I would definitely recommend Andrews Restoration and their team for repairs.
Martin.

Thank you very much for the kind words Martin, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

lanaos
lanaos
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Positive Results

After purchasing a house; I was informed by the home inspector and the neighbor that our Chimney was crumbling (neighbor complained about bricks falling into her yard). So I called around to find someone to fix. Of the 4 companies I called; only 2 responded (one to tell me that they do not work in my area). Andrew was very professional - asked for some photos and was able to give me a quote.
I wanted to get the repairs completed before we moved in. Couple weeks prior, I was contacted to let me know that I was next and they would be coming the following week
They actually showed up a week earlier, was surprised when I showed up in my driveway and they were working on it.
The 2 guys were very friendly and professional-they had the work done that day. They did a great job matching the brick color. It looks great. Thanks guys!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure. Have a nice day

jomaerskine
jomaerskine
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Chimney repair

We had work done on the chimney by Andrew's restoration. The work was done quickly and clean up was thorough with great care taken around our garden. The guys were friendly and courteous. Will use this company again

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you. We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage masonry repair

This project was relatively minor.The worker was a pro who completed the job in about an hourHe added one or two concrete blocks to add to the shelf life of the project.The finished job was also a great visual improvement to the house.

Thank you for the kind words , we appreciate your business whether the job is big or small.

Louise
Louise
1 review Newmarket, ON

re-build chimney

My chimney was deteriorating and needed to be replaced.
Andrew was very forthcoming and responded to ALL of my silly inquiries and what my options were.
Very friendly expert team from reception/admin to labour.

Thank you so much for your kind words Louise , it was a pleasure working with you on your repairs.
Have a great weekend.

Greer in Newmarket
Greer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Repairing outside Brick, house and chimney

I recommend Andrew’s Restoration as they were upfront in the cost and very helpful. The workers did a great job and cleaned beautifully after they were done their work. Always responds promptly when I called to ask anything.

Thank you , we appreciate your review. It was a pleasure for us to help you with your masonry repairs.

Debra & Thomas in Newmarket, ON
Debra & Thomas in Newmarket, ON
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Chimney rebuild

We are delighted with Andrews Restoration and the chimney rebuild they did for us. They were exceptionally patient with us through the brick selection process, as we were looking for something very specific. The masonry team was professional, organized, and took great care to ensure there was no damage to the house, roof, or garden in the removal and rebuilding process. The work was completed on time and our new chimney looks fantastic! We are very happy we chose Andrew's Restoration for this project and recommend them to anyone needing mason work.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.