Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Reviews for Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Greer in Newmarket
Greer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Repairing outside Brick, house and chimney

I recommend Andrew’s Restoration as they were upfront in the cost and very helpful. The workers did a great job and cleaned beautifully after they were done their work. Always responds promptly when I called to ask anything.

Thank you , we appreciate your review. It was a pleasure for us to help you with your masonry repairs.

Debra & Thomas in Newmarket, ON
Debra & Thomas in Newmarket, ON
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Chimney rebuild

We are delighted with Andrews Restoration and the chimney rebuild they did for us. They were exceptionally patient with us through the brick selection process, as we were looking for something very specific. The masonry team was professional, organized, and took great care to ensure there was no damage to the house, roof, or garden in the removal and rebuilding process. The work was completed on time and our new chimney looks fantastic! We are very happy we chose Andrew's Restoration for this project and recommend them to anyone needing mason work.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

candrews59
candrews59
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Brick work/repair

The service was amazing and prompt.
The repair is amazing, above my expectations.
I would highly recommend Andrews Restoration

Thank you for the kinds words, we appreciate your feedback.
Be safe,

Viviane in Toronto
Viviane in Toronto

Patio door sill and window sill repairs

This is my second time hiring Andrew’s Restoration to make repairs to our home. This time they replaces the crumbling sills on our walkout basement patio door and a window on the second floor. They did a super job. No longer ashamed to have guest over and trip over the messy concrete that was falling apart with our DIY attempts. Should have called Andrew years ago to fix it right the first time. You won’t regret hiring these professionals to do your masonry jobs.

Hi Viviane, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback. Have a great day!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Crack in Wall - Did a Great Job!

I needed a crack fixed in the wall. They completed the work on time. It was quality work. Good as new. Cleaned the site when finished. I would recommend them for all your masonry needs.

Thank you for your feedback.

jim in Toronto
jim in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Foundation & brick and mortar repair

Needed foundation cracks repaired in order to sell my house. They did a fantastic job.

Thank you so much for your kind words Jim. I am glad we were able to put you at ease with regards to your preparations in selling your home.

erin.kelly15 in Thornhill
erin.kelly15 in Thornhill

HIGHLY recommend

We recently hired Andrew's Restoration after seeing their amazing reviews on HomeStars. The brickwork on our chimney had been crumbling for the past ten years, and we had cracks running through the mortar beneath one of our windows. Within a day of contacting the company through HomeStars, we received a call from the owner, Andrew. He provided us with a wealth of information - he's extremely knowledgable and honest. His crew arrived on time every day and kept the area impeccably clean. They replaced the brickwork on our chimney and repaired the cracked mortar. The work perfectly matches our existing brickwork. We couldn't be happier with the exceptional service provided and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words Erin, We appreciate your business very much.
Be safe

manuela_o in East Gwillimbury
manuela_o in East Gwillimbury
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sill and back steps reconstructed

The sill under the sliding door split in half. Andrew provided data on how it would be repaired and the work done was true perfection as he also worked it into the existing stonework. After seeing the completed worK, I asked Andrew to repair the steps in the back. He provided options to repair the steps. The option was to level the ground to the existing stonework and pour cement steps. The work done was fantastic. The steps look as though they were part of the original stonework. Andrew and his team were professional, on time and the area was cleaned after the work was completed. I would definitely call Andrew again!!

Thank you very much for the review Manuela we appreciate the feedback. It was our pleasure.

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

Great service and workmanship

Very responsive and great communication right from my first call through to questions I had after the job was complete. Masonry can be messy but they did a great job at protecting my property and cleaning up afterwards. My job was not a large one but they still treated me well and were very punctual. I would strongly recommend Andrew's Restoration for any brick or masonry jobs.

Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your feedback.
Have a great day.

@charlestam
@charlestam
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Excellent Exterior Brick Wall Repair due to sticking-out Quoin Block (corner brick)

In the attached photo see the top right window, I had what appeared to be a row of bricks sliding out. I wanted to address this early rather than later.

Andrew was able to review my photos and explain what looked to be the result of seasonal freeze-thaw stresses being put on the smooth quoin (corner) block. Due to adhesion issues from those stresses, he identified that it would be prudent to scaffold-up to remove and reinstall block. Thank you for taking care of this so quickly, professionally, and efficiently!

Thank you Charles for the nice review, we appreciate our customers feedback. It was our pleasure to do your repairs.
Have a great day and stay safe.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.