Kiddiesworld Of Mississauga

Children's Furniture
1911 Dundas Street East Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Etobicoke  >  Kiddiesworld Of Mississauga  >  Children's Bedroom Furniture
Fabio (Toronto)
Fabio (Toronto)
2 reviews North York, ON

Children's Bedroom Furniture

I bought a complete bedroom suite from Kiddie's world. The brand is NATART, and it is fabulous quality and construction. The furniture was delivered when promised.

However, when the time came to convert the crib to a double bed, we found that the rails were wrong. The writing on the box seemed to be right, but the contents were not the right item.

After contacting the store, I was assured that my issue would be taken care of. They had a spare set of rails in the warehouse, and made them available to me. When I went to pick them up, I decided to check first, and found that they were the wrong rails again. Once again, I was assured that they would contact the manufacturer and rectify the situation.

After numerous calls, emails, faxes, voicemails...I never received a single call back from the store clerk (Nyla) or the store manager. The manager simply refused to speak with me, and would not allow the store staff to address the issue.

I have never been contacted by the store since. Eventually, I had to order another set of rails on my own (through an outside source).

The prices are decent, but just pray you don't ever run into an issue....you will most certainly be on your own to resolve them at your own expense.

I do not recommend shopping at kiddie's world.