Above All Awnings

Reviews for Above All Awnings

Landlord Lady
Landlord Lady

Peace of Mind

Above All Awnings installed the awning above my store Cool East Market (https://cooleastmarket.com/) on the Danforth. Fine job, professional, no problems.
Through inadvertent mishandling, the gear for the closing mechanism broke off at 6 pm when closing up. With rain coming, we were concerned about further damage. We left a message for the company in the evening and then spoke to them again in morning. He promised someone would come by to fix it as soon as possible.
By the time I got to the store at 9:30 the next morning, it was fixed, as good as new. At first, Tim told me the cost would be $100 but then he called back and let me know that it was still under warranty (even though it was our fault) and there would be no charge. Awesome!
Thank you, Above All Awnings!

awning instalation

the person who came to install my own awning came with a bit of attitude. The person I spoke with over the phone Did NOT give me an estimate. The person who installed the awning argued with me that HE had given me the estimate. That is inaccurate. He wanted to argue the point. The bit when it drilled into the wall of the kitchen (I explained it "was" the kitchen) caused vibration which caused stuff on the shelves to fall and break. He shrugged off that part. The clean up was hasty and I was told that the "rain" would wash off the red brick dust left behind. The awning is up and the job is paid for; am I happy with the service and attitude. No

Hello, C. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our recent service performed at your home.

You contacted us in early-April to install an awning which you were moving from a previous home. At the time you were given an estimate of $300 to install your retractable awning. A day or two after you first contacted us you were promptly called back and booked in for an exact day and time approximately three weeks out. We confirmed timing with you, showed up exactly at the time you requested and we agreed upon. Our installation team proceeded to professionally install, and much to your approval and enjoyment at the time, your awning.

The red brick dust which is created when drilling into the brick accidentally spilled out of our dust pan which we were using to contain it. Accidents happen and we proceeded to clean the area using your hose. Any minor residual brick dust will easily wash away in the next heavy rain.

After being given an estimate of $300 during our first conversation over the phone, you were in fact only charged $250 for the service.

I am sorry things fell off your wall inside the home. Never before in our experience has the minor vibrations from an outside wall caused things inside the home to fall. We will be conscious of this in the future and do our best to warn our customers if they have any precarious items on shelves just inside where we are drilling to perhaps move them down while we complete our work.

Sincerely,
Jamie Brow
Above All Awnings

Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Scarborough?