BBQ Equipment & Service
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Ottawa  >  Preston Hardware

Reviews for Preston Hardware

1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen faucet

Purchased a kitchen faucet. We had to ask for a salesperson..once we had a person, he was less than interested and he was not particularly helpful. The showrooms on the other hand are impressive and a great deal to choose from.

Lydia from Ottawa
Lydia from Ottawa

bathroom and kitchen

Preston hardware is the best thing about living and renovating in Ottawa! If they don't have it, they can get it. If they can't get it, they will find it for you elsewhere. I had them special order in all my bathroom and kitchen accessories. Ed Simpson is they person I always go to. I needed accessories in polished nickel (which is pricey and hard to find) He found me exactly what I wanted at an incredible price. He also did all the sourcing for me while I was out of the store, so everything was quick and easy. It's just amazing in there. All the staff in the showroom and hardware side are excellent. They put all their competitors to shame. Don't waste your time shopping somewhere else. Plus they have grapes during wine-making season!

16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

Faucets and shower head

I wanted very contemporary and clean looking good quality faucets, shower heads, etc for a bathroom renovation and one of the big box stores offered the mix of quality and sleek design that I wanted. Preston hardware had a great selection of designs that I hadn't seen elsewhere! Also the staff was friendly and had expert advice regarding the quality of a brand i was unfamiliar with. I am very happy with my purchase!

16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

K1R 7R4

Ashley J in Ottawa
Ashley J in Ottawa

Outdoor lighting

I went to Preston Hardware with no idea what I wanted but an idea in my head. The sales staff were very approachable and helped me from beginning to end. They knew exactly what I wanted and I explained it and helped me find everything until I was. Great store. Great product. Great service.

susan kasprzak in Gloucester
susan kasprzak in Gloucester
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Installation of toilet fixtures

They were very friendly, very fast to do the work, and came in at the price that was agreed. When they came to the house, they called in advance to ensure that I would be at home; they were polite. After the old fixtures were removed, they took them away to be disposed of. The work was done quickly with expertise.

bee in Ottawa
bee in Ottawa

plumbing supplies

Preston Hardware is the place I go to to find everything I can't find in other stores. In fact, employees of other hardware stores often refer me to Preston Hardware when they can't help me. It is the mecca of obscure renovation supplies, that certain bit of plumbing or the tool unobtainable elsewhere. The staff are super knowledgeable; I once took the plumbing staff this odd lumpy bit of plumbing from under my sink which looked like the previous owner had somehow exploded the metal drain pipes, and they figured out what I would need to replace the now unidentifiable part, and made sure I had absolutely everything I required for the job. If you are a home repair neophyte, I recommend them hands down, and if you're an expert, you surely are already familiar with them. I find they are a bit pricier than other home renovation stores, but the range of items and knowledge of the staff will save you time and money in the end.

agagnexp
agagnexp
1 review GATINEAU,

renovation

The inventory of choice, signage, door handle, etc. was graet and different. Very good selection. The clerk was smiling and ask for help rapidly. The only thing that was not perfect was the parking space. We have to go almost a km to get a place.

Mark in Downtown
Mark in Downtown
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

bathroom faucet, tools

613-230-7166
234-248 Preston Street
Ottawa
K1R 7R4

This is a great hardware store with lots of selection - anything you want, you can find there. The people who work at Preston Hardware are knowledgeable and helpful. I always shop here for my hardware needs!!

More about Preston Hardware

From home décor to home improvement, Preston Hardware has always tried to stay one step ahead of its trendsetting clientele. Whether they’re an interior decorator buying bathroom accessories, an institutional buyer ordering janitorial supplies, or a bargain hunter in search of great savings, every customer receives the best possible service, ...