Eden's Tile-It

Natalie DesRochers-Young  in Hamilton
Natalie DesRochers-Young in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hardwood Selection & Installation

We had searched all over for the right hardwood, only to stumble upon it at their annual sale in June for a crazy cheap price!
The sales staff were knowledgeable as well as friendly and knew exactly what we wanted as soon as described it.
The estimator was helpful when he came to our home, as he suggested running the wood the alternate direction from what we were thinking and I am so happy that we did that!
The installers were polite and clean and finished the install in two days.
Would highly recommend them and cannot wait to do my basement!

Brenda in San Francisco
Brenda in San Francisco
1 review Burlington, ON

Flooring instillation

I chose to use Eden Tile because I wanted to use a local company and most of the reviews I read had given them high praise. I was happy with the product I chose and the install was quick and professional . My problem however was with customer service. Every time I asked what I thought was a simple question I was not only unable to receive an answer but made to feel like I was not only stupid but a trouble maker. I've dealt with many companies but never one that was condescending and lacked communication.. I would like to recommend them because they do carry a large selection of great products but I wouldn't because of the lack of great customer service.

Thanks for the review Brenda. We apologize for any misconception you have of our sales staff, we strive to provide the best possible customer service every day, but of course, we are human and can't make everyone happy. I'm sorry that you feel this way, we really tried to rectify your issues with us. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future, we wish you all the best!

Beth in Hamilton
Beth in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New laminate throughout house

I dealt with the Upper James store. Amazing from start to finish! The sales person worked with me to find the perfect floor for my house. I have three cats and a large dog so it was important to find something that would work for my family. The sales person took the time to answer all of my concerns and I was so impressed with their knowledge of the various flooring options. The floor was installed perfectly and so quickly and the sales person followed up on a regular basis to ensure everything was to my satisfaction. The team that installed my floor were amazing and very considerate! I love my new floor!!!!! Thanks!

dhon in Burlinton
dhon in Burlinton
10 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Backsplash Update

As part of our house updating and renovation we replaced the kitchen counters and updated the backsplash with modern linear tiling -- a composite of Glass, Travertine and Marble. We were indeed fortunate to have one of their best installers and despite the very cold weather which makes the cement and grout take longer to set, the project was completed in only 2 days -- without any real disturbance to our using the space at the end of the day. The attention to detail was superb -- very exact fitting against the wall and window frames, smooth complete grouting and an excellent clean-up at the end of each day. Thank you Eden's Tile-It for top notch service -- the result exceeds our expectations and we are very particular about workmanship.

John from Hamilton
John from Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Tile

I do not recommend Eden's Tile It in Burlington. I have had terrible service. Unfortunately they have a great selection of tile, but their customer service is terrible. I ordered tile multiple times and had the same issues every time. Most of the staff seemed like they didn't want to be there, and were not polite at all. They lost orders, they forgot orders... the list goes on. I DO NOT recommend them and will never use them again.

Review has 1 previous version
Do it yourselfer in burlington
Do it yourselfer in burlington
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Flooring Sales

The sales staff here is extremely knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. Service was attentive, and they offer free estimates and are able to provide the customer with advice on everything ranging from proper materials to installation and cleaning. Would recommend Eden Tile over a big box store! Service is unbeatable.

Catherine Bazinet in Hamilton
Catherine Bazinet in Hamilton
1 review STONEY CREEK, ON

Back Splash

I ordered tiles for our back splash 1 month ago, i was told it would take two weeks to come in, after serveral calls over a month they told us our tiles were on back order and they had no ETA. Their customer service was horrible, they did not care one bit about our order. It was very apparent that our order was not big enough for them to care about. I would never ever recommend Eden Tile to anyone. Very dissappointed, they were useless!!!

H. Plastow in Dundas
H. Plastow in Dundas
1 review DUNDAS, ON

bathroom floor

After checking out several tile and big box stores for the tile we liked and the price we could afford,we decided on Eden's tile-it. We also had them install the floor. we have more tile floors in our home and this is by far the best one installed.

Review has 1 previous version
Lorena Stuckless in Burlington
Lorena Stuckless in Burlington
2 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

We renovated our ktichen and after getting several quotes we went with Eden Tile It, because of how helpfull and knowlegable all there staff were. The price and quaility of work was excellent. When we redo our master bath, we will definitely be asking them to do the work.

Chandra Jagt in Burlington
Chandra Jagt in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Laundry Room Floor Tile

Eden's Tile-It has a giant selection of floor tile! The staff was extremely helpful in educating us, and pointed us to the best kind of floor tile to use in our basement laundry room. Their prices are excellent, and they have all the tools and accessories needed for you to complete the job, making them a one-stop-shop for your tiling needs. Our laundry room turned out beautifully!

Looking for Antique Retailers pros in Burlington?