Vacuum Specialists

Vacuum Sales & Service
3103 Centre Street NW Calgary AB T2E 2X3
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Calgary  >  Vacuum Specialists  >  Central Vacuum Purchase and Installation
Bibi in Calgary

3103 Centre Street NW
Calgary
AB
T2E 2X3

My husband and I stopped by this store to look at Central Vacuums. I had done some research online and had narrowed down my choices to 3 brands, and this was one of the stores that carries these brands.

Even though we stopped into the store a few minutes before closing, the staff spent time with us helping us to make a selection and did not make us feel rushed.

We ended up choosing a Drain Vac Generation II, and we are very happy with our choice. The difference between this vacuum and the old one it replaced is phenomenal. It really does a good job.

The installation was fast and efficient, and the installer even provided us with a hose hanger, when he saw that the one we were using was too small for our existing vacuum hose.

Edited to add that I don't know why this is showing up as the "Priddis Location." The location we used is in Calgary, on 37th Street near 17th Ave SW.

Thank you for the positive review and the clarification on our South office location.
We appreciate your business.