Icon Stone & Tile Inc

Reviews for Icon Stone & Tile Inc

RitaF in Calgary
RitaF in Calgary

New Construction - Duplex

We were so pleased with the product and the service. Gwen with Icon was so helpful and patient as we made our selections. Tile and quartz installation was top notch! Thanks Gwenn and Icon Team.

Wendy in Pincher Creek
Wendy in Pincher Creek
3 reviews Nanton, AB

Quartz Counter Fiasco

When researching my quartz counter top I had 3 quotes. I wish I had gone with Icon. Instead I chose another company who did a terrible job with major issues. Marie at Icon went out of her way to help me resolve the issue. She took time to look at the mess I was given, make suggestions and even made phone calls to help resolve the issue. Marie did not have anything to gain but still did all she could to help me. I would highly recommend them and only wish I had used them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quartz Countertops

I have never written a poor review, but as I find these reviews to be helpful when I am looking for a reputable company, I decided to write this to save other people from running into the same problem.

We had major issues with Icon Stone regarding the measuring and installation of our quartz counter tops and kitchen sink. It took Icon Stone three times to get the measurements of the counters correct. This delayed the kitchen renovation by several weeks, as the counters are the first thing that need to go in.

We had three different crews here to put in the counters, and one crew was a contractor who did not work for the company, and we sent them away as we did not trust the work they were doing when they tried to put a sink into a cabinet opening that was too small. If we had let them continue, they would have likely ruined the cabinet.

The only reason they are getting 3 stars, is the service we received from the assistant in the production area (who we understand has recently left the company). I would not have written a poor review had the owner/GM decided to call me directly to discuss the issues we faced. The only person we heard from was a card from our sales person, and while we appreciate her effort, it was not enough given the issues we are still dealing with delays.

I hope Icon Stone improves their production services and the management follows up with customers who receive less than good service.

Masterpiece Hardwood Flooring
Masterpiece Hardwood Flooring

Tile for shower

After a difficult experience at another stone supplier, I had a great one at Icon stone. They were honest and knowledgable and worked with me to find the right tile for our shower. In the end, the tile came in promptly and I was always notified of what was happening. The tiles came in looking great with little to no defects or broken tiles. The quality is stunning and I would recommend checking them out for quality tile and countertops.

Carol from Calgary
Carol from Calgary

kitchen Renovation

Icon has a wonderful selection of granite and tiles which we put in our kitchen. Marie was very helpful during the process of picking out our granite. We are very pleased with the way the granite and tiles look in our new kitchen.

Germaine Engell in Calgary
Germaine Engell in Calgary
8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Made counter tops for kitchen

We recently completed our kitchen renovation by having Icon supply and install granite counter tops.
From the initial contact through the installation the experience was positive.
We had one small issue which prompted a service call and this was handled quickly and professionally.
We subsequently ordered a back splash which was miss measured and Icon promptly decided to re make the piece. We haven't received the new piece yet but hope to see it soon.
New piece was shipped and is now installed and looks fabulous.
Ask for Natalia.

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary

Counter tops and tile

Excellent customer service. Our sales rep Susanna was fantastic. She really knew her stuff, gave us lots of recommendations and was extremely helpful. She was also extremely patient throughout our decision making process. Beautiful showroom.

Joelle  in Calgary
Joelle in Calgary

Granite

Our designer recommended that we check out Icon. The staff was exceptional, Lee even found a granite choice that we found at another store. We are very pleased with the product and the service.

Nadeem Kara in Calgary
Nadeem Kara in Calgary

Bathroom Tiling

I was most impressed with the workmanship of this company. they had no problems with installation or answering any questions that we had about the process. There was not a single thing that was wrong with the finished product!!

More about Icon Stone & Tile Inc

On September 3, 2019, Icon Stone & Tile Inc. (the “Company”), filed an assignment in bankruptcy pursuant to section 49 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, R. S. C. 1985, c. B-3, as amended (the “BIA”) whereby Grant Thornton Limited (“GTL”) was appointed as the trustee in bankruptcy (in such ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?