Astri Dino Surveying Ltd

Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Jan-Michael Rossi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Outstanding Value and Service

Dino is an outstanding professional and I am very satisfied with his work. I required a full topographic survey, site plan and grading plan for a new build. Dino and his team were very professional and courteous. Their prices were also the best out of all my estimates. Deal with confidence.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Property Resurveying

I needed to do a survey of my property because i was building a fence. My neighbor had issues with existing planes. I looked around and this guys gave me the best price. They came out while i was at work and marked the property line. I was happy with the service for the value.