Timber-Tech Stairs Ltd

Reviews for Timber-Tech Stairs Ltd

Kari Lynn Deering from Calgary
Kari Lynn Deering from Calgary

new railings

I chose to use this company because I believe in supporting small family run business. I'm very happy with the product and the railing looks great. Their installer Nathan was happy to make any modifications or fixes on small work without a second thought. The only reason the score is a little lower is that I found I had to follow up and call to confirm things a little more than I felt I should have. They did deliver when they said they would which is a wonderful change in an industry that seems to have their own sense of time! To date there has been no follow-up.

C Cassin from Calgary
C Cassin from Calgary

Stairs

This is not a company to entrust a project with. Cash before delivery, poor workmanship and absolutely the worst service people imaginable. I originally had a measure and build done with a contractor installing the stairs. The original set built didn't fit and were removed, torn apart, cut and glued back together. not a pleasant appearance after that procedure. A hardwood installer was hired to cover the stairs and complained about the rough stair build, and that it was the cause of finishing problems. A professional inspection is done, result.. treads running backwards, the initial rise and run is wrong. I called timber- tech and the estimator came out that day confirmed everything and remeasured, Gord told me he could get it redone completely, Removed, reinstalled and finished, I acknowledged this would be at my cost. The estimate was to be ready at weeks end. Today 6 weeks later after numerous calls and being put off time and time again, I call and am told he doesn't have time to do the job "My Bad". My experience tells me its all bad all the time and that they never have time to get it right and never will.
You will be much better served elsewhere.