Amati Home Systems Ltd

Reviews for Amati Home Systems Ltd

mehrnaz in Toronto
mehrnaz in Toronto

Amati

Aryan ( the business owner) always responds to me quickly and he answers all my questions about security camera issues or any other issues patiently even by the phone and if he can’t solve them ,he comes or he sends me someone for helping me!
He installed my two Tv at home, security cameras, central vacuum and alarm system at my home professionally with a very very reasonable price and amazing customer service. I know them from the first year that I came to canada (2011) and still satisfied so will recommend them to everyone!

Hi Mehrnaz!

Thank you again for calling Amati Home Systems Ltd. we want you to know that we greatly appreciate the confidence and trust you placed in us.

Melanie
Melanie

Central vacuum replacement

Arian, the business owner, replied to my service request immediately despite being on Christmas weekend. He came personally on Monday morning, reviewed the system and explained his analysis in detail and gave a range of options. He replaced the unit on the spot, and the problem was solved within 1hour. Very polite, professional and the price was reasonable (compared with 3 other companies).

Hi Melanie!

Eren
Eren
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

After we moved to the new home I made a call to have my working central vacuum cleaned and serviced. The appointment was booked for the very next morning. It was a pleasure to be serviced by Arian. His knowledge and ability to perform the job and give advises were above expectation. On top of this I purchased some additional items for vacuum (bags, hose sleeve etc.)
Will stay with Amati, highly recommend.

Hi Eren!

Randall in Markham
Randall in Markham
1 review Aurora, ON

Great friendly service

Arian was a pleasure to work with. He responded to my initial email quite quickly. Booking an appointment was also easy and he came over pretty much on time. I had suction issues with my central vacuum. He took the time to check the base machine and all the vents. It was a minor issue that be solved quickly. He also checked out our vacuum parts to ensure that they were in good working condition. He recommended our vacuum head belt be replaced which he took with him to the shop.

I highly recommend this company.

Hi Randall!

Michael in Woodbridge
Michael in Woodbridge
0 reviews King City, ON

Central Vac

Arian at Amati Home Systems was pleasure to deal with. I had called around to a few Central Vac shops in the area and most of the people I dealt with over the phone were distracted or too busy to do give me much time over the phone. Arian on the other hand took his time right from the start to explain all my options and he also followed up with a few quotes that were well in my price range. His knowledge and customer service are impeccable. When I realized I had forgot to buy some wiring for my system he even offered to drive out to my area to meet with me and provide the wire at no extra cost. I would definitely do business with Arian and Amati Home Systems again. Oh ya, and my new central is pretty awesome too!

Central Vacuum

I am very pleased with the service call. Spoke with individual in the evening, by mid day they were able to come diagnose and FIX the issue. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and resourceful!! My central Vacumm is working again!! Definitely recommend this team of individuals for your central Vacumm repairs. Thank you again for your help!!

Roberto A
Roberto A

Low Voltage Home Automation

They did an amazing job from start to finish, highly recommend this team of individuals.
They installed our central vacuum system alarm system camera system and whole home audio system and TVs.
My wife and I are truly wowed.

Highly recommended company.

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting others know about your experience with Amati Home Systems.

Reviews such as this go a long way for those searching for similar services. Wish you all the best and nothing but good memories in the new home!

Opa Greece
Opa Greece

Security Camera System

Great Service,

always on time highly recommend them,
if your in the market or looking to have your security updated give them a call!
you wont be dissapointed!

Will be having them install our in laws as well!

Reviews such as this go a long way for those searching for similar services. Wish you guys all the best!

gigicar
gigicar

great service & quick response time

Amati Home systems installed both my central vac system and home alarm/video cameras. service was great - professional and a quick response time when i had issues with sump pump and a faulty Rogers modem. Both Mike and Arian have been great to deal with

Strongly recommend Amati Home Services!

Frank
Frank
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Security cameras and alarm system

Amazing service, Amazing price , Amazing staff. if I was able to give a higher rating I would, very professional and friendly .

I am very happy and would highly recommend !!

More about Amati Home Systems Ltd