Amati Home Systems Ltd

Homie J
Homie J
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Security Cameras and Automation

Had our new security cameras and lighting control at the home updated. Couldn’t of been happier, loved they way they troubleshooted to resolve the existing system
Professional, on time and quick!

Have a great Summer!

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting others know about your experience with Amati Home Systems.

Morris
Morris

Security Camera Install

The team at Amati Home are top notch in everything they do. Their products and services are second to none. I had a security camera system installed. They did an amazing job at a very competitive price. I highly recommend them for all your security and Vacum needs. Arian is a great guy as well!

arash
arash

Service

My family and I have been clients of Amati Home Systems for over 30 years for both personal and business and the service level over all these years has been nothing but amazing.

They are responsive, always available, always courteous.
For them, it's the love of the relationship and not just a transaction. Highly recommend!!

Whole Home Tech

Amati was fantastic with the install, and gave me exactly what we needed for the whole home. Internet, TV, sound and security!

Whats more important is, I have had occasional follow up calls on basic troubleshooting and Amati has helped me solve the problems quickly and painlessly!

They stand by their work, and I recommend them to anyone I know who needs this service.

Reviews such as this go a long way for those searching for similar services. Wish you all the best and nothing but good memories in the new home!

•DEVIL ALPHA• in Mississauga
•DEVIL ALPHA• in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Central vacuum system

Mike was very friendly and knowledgeable. He did not pressure us into buying any specific brand of central vacuum and gave us a good price on a very good product. The installation person was on time.
Our project involved creating a separate route for the main floor duct as our basement is finished and they could not have been able to access the pipes. They went above and beyond to ensure the system worked properly. They did not charge anything extra for the additional work. We are very happy with their service and have already referred them to our friends.

Hello!

Thank you again for calling Amati Home Systems Ltd. we want you to know that we greatly appreciate the confidence and trust you placed in us.

Burnham P
Burnham P

Central Vacuum System + Alarm System

Great group of individuals - we decided to support this local family run business that has been around for over 30+ Years!
Came installed programmed all on time and very well manored.
We had some questions a couple months after install - and they actually took the time to make sure we were okay and understood how our system works.
Went the extra mile to call us and make sure that all went well with install!
If you are in the market for a new central vacuum system or security systems dont hesitate to support the small businessed and this one i can personally vouch for!
Excellent job guys - from start to finish to the service after the sale!!!

Hi Mr. Burnham,

erschultz in Markham
erschultz in Markham
1 review Innisfil, ON

surveillance cameras

I am happy with my surveillance cameras. I would recommend them any time. What I like the most is being away and still check on my husband while home alone.

Happy to hear you were pleasantly pleased with our work!
as you are aware we strive for excellence!

Sincerly,
the team @amatihomesystems

mehrnaz in Toronto
mehrnaz in Toronto

Amati

Aryan ( the business owner) always responds to me quickly and he answers all my questions about security camera issues or any other issues patiently even by the phone and if he can’t solve them ,he comes or he sends me someone for helping me!
He installed my two Tv at home, security cameras, central vacuum and alarm system at my home professionally with a very very reasonable price and amazing customer service. I know them from the first year that I came to canada (2011) and still satisfied so will recommend them to everyone!

Hi Mehrnaz!

Melanie
Melanie

Central vacuum replacement

Arian, the business owner, replied to my service request immediately despite being on Christmas weekend. He came personally on Monday morning, reviewed the system and explained his analysis in detail and gave a range of options. He replaced the unit on the spot, and the problem was solved within 1hour. Very polite, professional and the price was reasonable (compared with 3 other companies).

Hi Melanie!

Eren
Eren
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

After we moved to the new home I made a call to have my working central vacuum cleaned and serviced. The appointment was booked for the very next morning. It was a pleasure to be serviced by Arian. His knowledge and ability to perform the job and give advises were above expectation. On top of this I purchased some additional items for vacuum (bags, hose sleeve etc.)
Will stay with Amati, highly recommend.

Hi Eren!