Strathcona Septic Tank Services (1986) Ltd

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Suite 86-22112 Township Road 531 Ardrossan AB
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in Ardrossan  >  Strathcona Septic Tank Services (1986) Ltd

Reviews for Strathcona Septic Tank Services (1986) Ltd

780-922-3117
Suite 86-22112 Township Road 531
Ardrossan
AB

Strathcona Septic is the only business of this sort in my area that has returned my calls for service. They booked an appointment promptly. At this time I was offered advice as well as options for repair and estimates in cost. I would definately recommend this company for overall great service.

Amanda from Ardrossan
Amanda from Ardrossan
1 review Ardrossan, AB

Tank Issues and potential Replacement

I am blown away at this company and their level of professionalism!! Over the Christmas holidays, we had a backup in our basement. I was freaking as we had family coming to visit from out of town. I quickly searched for a company in the area, but was worried that no one would come or if they did it was going to cost me!! After calling a few places, I quickly found out that I was right...all were going to charge a ridiculously insane amount because it was the holidays and it would take a day or two.
Last company on the list was Strathcona Septic, they were able to come immediately. (Thank God). They did state it would be an emergency fee, but they would be there in a few hours. They showed up within an hour and a half, assessed the issue, cleaned everything up and charged me a regular fee because it didn't take as long as they planned. What was even more impressive is that they took the time to explain what happened and how to prevent it from the future. We have since had them out again to make sure everything is good(preventative action and I'm paranoid) with all the warm weather we've had and the melting. All is good!!! Definitely will use them in the future and recommend them.

Elizabeth in Ardrossan
Elizabeth in Ardrossan
4 reviews ARDROSSAN, AB

Replace rural septic tank

James and company were terrific. I booked in June 2014 and the work was scheduled to commence October 13th. They were right on time and the job was professional. I was able to get hold of them to ask questions, they returned my phone calls promptly and were always very courteous and helpful. I would completely recommend this company to anyone.

RSE from Sherwood Park
RSE from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Septic tank

We had a problem with our septic tank. We called those people and they told us everything is faulty and everything needs replacement. They charged us $1800. A week later we had a major flood in the basement and huge losses. We called them again and they came a day later and they said it was something plugging the septic duct.They charged us another $400. This is in addition to the losses we incurred from the basement flooding. They said they will send us a one year warranty for their work and a 10 year warranty on the pump. They did not deliver. We are going to sue this company. We do not recommend them to anyone.

David Spencer in Sherwood park
David Spencer in Sherwood park
4 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Tank Cleaning

Tank cleaning is not a pleasent task but non the less necessary. The team at Strathcona Septic were prompt and even able to accomadate my Saturday service request. They arrived at the scheduled time, were polite and got straight to work. While not a pleasent chore they smiled and genuinly seemed to enjoy their work. Great team work and cordination between the two people, neither standing around and willing to help each other. Left no mess, will use again

S.Anderson in Sherwood park
S.Anderson in Sherwood park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

septic system not working properly

My septic service was not working efficiently. This company gave quick service but took several attempts to trouble shoot the problem, even then they were not completely sure and so replaced the septic pump. I made further enquiries and found out that I had been charged !00% markup on the pump ( approx $500.00) Also, this company advertises that it has been in business since 1986, but has been sold in recent years and is operating under different ownership. Why are they not a member of the BBB? .... where reviews from all customers can be posted. This is a 1-5 million dollar annual revenue company.

JL in Sherwood Park
JL in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Septic Service

When our septic system backed up, we thought we were looking at a huge bill. When the worker came to check things out, we were not at home. He later called and said there was nothing wrong and maybe a small pebble had somehow got into the motor. He had cleaned the motor and left a bill for less than 80.00! We were very pleased with the service and his honesty. I would recommend them to anyone.