Pollock Pools & Spas

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
61 Victoria Road South Guelph ON N1E 5P7
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Guelph  >  Pollock Pools & Spas

Reviews for Pollock Pools & Spas

Trevor in Guelph
Trevor in Guelph

New pool

Bought a house with a pool and the previous owners had never tested the water. The pool heater copper coil corroded into the pool and was full of copper.

Pullock helped us get everything back in order!

Hi Trevor, glad to assist. balancing water is a key component to maintaining and protecting your investment. Bring in a sample monthly so we help with keeping it balanced. Electrical storms and heavy rainfall can seriously affect pool chemistry.
Let us help- it's easy and inexpensive compared to repairs and replacing liners!
Thanks Trevor!
Kathryn

Stefan in Guelph
Stefan in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Everything you Need and More!

Hi there,
Last June I bought a home with a pool. I had never owned a pool and didn't realize how involved the process of maintaining one was! Thankfully, I discovered Pollok Pools.... They saved me from my ineptitude! Between their BRILLIANT customer service, friendly and knowledgable staff and a wonderfully equipped show room, Pollok Pools has become the only stop I need to make! They took the time to teach me about testing the water, and what all the terms meant, what chemicals to use and when and in what order. In short they made me an expert. And here is the icing on the cake, they have what you need! Their chemical and parts shelves are fully stocked and orderly. If you need an obscure pool widget, they have 7 of them. If you need chemicals, they have multiple suppliers, sizes and price points.

If you need pool/spa supplies or information, or sales you'll find it all and more at Pollock Pools. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Stefan, we appreciate your business. Come in and see whats new for 2017. We are excited to offer the True Blue Promise from BioGuard. Here's to a sparkling pool and we stand behind our word.
Kathryn

concerned consumer from Guelph
concerned consumer from Guelph

Hot tub

Not a happy customer. Contact the Better Business Bureau before purchasing here to make an informed decision. Was warned by a friend not to use this company but unfortunately I didn't listen. Very poor customer service support when issues came up. A lot of time spent on trying to get resolutions to issues but to no avail. Owner great until products installed but then not interested or available to resolve issues.

You know you cannot please everybody 100 % of the time and sometimes not matter what you do you can t please.

More about Pollock Pools & Spas

Beachcomber Hot tub store. Pool and hot tub water care products and service. Install inground vinyl, fiberglass, and concrete pools.