Canadian Home Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Canadian Home Plumbing Ltd

Glen in Mississauga
Glen in Mississauga

Burst pipe repair

Pipe burst over the winter in an awkward location.
I called Canadian Home Plumbing. They were courteous from start to finish, advising me by phone when the person was going to show with a followup call 1/2 before hand. I got a no obligation quote. The work was done on the spot as the person had all parts required in the truck. Perfect job from start to finish.
This is an example of how you run a business. If I ever need a plumbing job I now know who to call.

Fran A from Caledon
Fran A from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New exit line for septic

After having our septic back up into our house, we called Canadian Plumbing to take a look. We thought we were going to have to have the septic tank dug up and replaced. But they explained to us that all we would need a new exit line for our septic tank.

The line fixed the problem and we haven't had a problem since then.

More about Canadian Home Plumbing Ltd

At Canadian Home Plumbing, we offer a wide range of plumbing services for residential and commercial properties. Whether you have a clogged drain or a main water line that needs replacing, we get the job done in a quick and efficient manner so you can get back to your daily ...