Angus Inground Sprinkler

Angus Inground Sprinkler
905-544-3631
612 Barton E
Hamilton

Angus irrigation were simply amazing. They installed our sprinkler system in one day, and Ian has been nothing short of amazing in his helpfulness and response time. The install guys were so polite and really took care of not damaging our lawn through the install process.
To add, this package was donated by Angus Irrigation to raise money for a local charity, and I was the lucky winner of the package. They treated me like a paying customer and gave me all of the respect they would give to anyone else.
I would HIGHLY recommend them!

L I  in
L I in
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Summer review

Booked an appointment for which they required full credit card payment. No one ever showed up, and they never called. As the time window ran from noon to 5pm, we waited for the full 5 hours and have received no service at all and will have to wait until the office opens to demand a full refund.

We do apologize for our tardiness and are also very sorry that your experience with us was not better than what you explained here. Unfortunately this happened in June 2016 which was part of the driest spring in recent history. We were obviously not prepared and again we accept full responsibility and would offer you a free service to try us again. Not the norm for us.

Marina Tcherner from Hamilton
Marina Tcherner from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sprinklers repair

A landscaper caused damage to the underground lines, which was found and repaired by Angus. A special thank you to Jim, Amanda and Marie for their patience and great customer service.
I had been a customer in the past and will definitely be going back to Angus; I tried other irrigation systems service companies in the area and there is no comparison. Very happy with Angus.

Thank you very much for telling us about your experience with our staff. I remember your home very well as I installed the system through Prince Edward homes almost 18 years ago. Welcome back

James from KW
James from KW
6 reviews Kitchener, ON

INSTALLATION OF NEW SPRINKLER SYSTEM

I worked with Ian on our sprinkler system and he was awesome. We didn't live in the area so most of the communication was via email and phone and they were always prompt in getting back to us.

On Thursdays our sprinklers come on and all I can say is that it makes me happy. They did a great job and fit into our budget to make it work.

Kelly from Hamilton
Kelly from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn sprinkler system

Angus Irrigation is one of the most professional Home service companies we have ever hired. They designed and installed an excellent sprinkler system for our home that includes all kinds of water saving features. You can not even see the sprinkler heads and there are 60 of them. We are very happy with Angus.