HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Dufferin Iron & Railings

Reviews for Dufferin Iron & Railings

Iron Railing

The railings were exquisite. The design that the company recommended were well-suited to the area, simple, sturdy but elegant. The work was done very professionally and efficiently. We were very impressed by the installers, who completed the task with a few hours.

We're happy we could provide you with an appropriate railing for your space, that allows for safety, simplicity and elegance. Our customers make it easy to work! Thank you kindly.

-Desiree Das Gupta

D. Carre in North York
D. Carre in North York

Porch Railing

Chose railing from extensive gallery on the website. Looks exactly as I expected. Very easy to work with and even came back to drop off touch up paint for any future nicks. Very happy with the product and the service!

Thanks for this unexpected surprise Daryl.
Nice choice of railing for your porch----glad that you liked it!
Have an awesome summer.

Regards---Oliver

howard song from Toronto
howard song from Toronto

Driveway Gate

Work done in October, 2017.
Price does not include tax.

Prompt response to email. Timely work. Great price. Accurate quote. Good workmanship.

Design was based on something we took a screen shot from while browsing the internet. Minor adjustments and recommendations made prior to construction. Accommodated our specific request to have the height of the gate lower than the usual standard and a latch.

Only minor issues to highlight:
1. Neighbours were not expecting the work to happen so early in am, given that the gate had to drilled into their brick. Despite this, even the neighbours are happy with the end product.

2. I think a better effort could have been put in covering up/masking the old drill holes, from previous gate and the adjustment that was requested for the gate height.

Otherwise, I would use them again and recommend them for any gate work.

Thank you for your positive feedback Mr. Song. We take all comments seriously and into consideration. Please consider us for any future projects.

Naomi from North Toronto
Naomi from North Toronto

Top Notch Service

From the moment I contacted Dufferin Iron to get a quote for my front porch railings I received personal and thoughtful service. Oliver provided me with a quote and a vast selection of product styles from which to choose. He delivered and installed my railings ahead of the promised date as he knew that I needed them by a specific time. I am so grateful for this outstanding service and highly recommend Dufferin Iron and Railings to all.

Thank you for your kind words Naomi!
We are glad we were able to meet your expectations and required delivery time.
We're always at your service.

Regards---Oliver

Irene in Thornhill
Irene in Thornhill

Porch Iron railings from Dufferin Iron & Railings

We have decided to order our Porch Iron railing from Dufferin Iron & Railings company. Best decision! From the initial email contact with the customer service, through ongoing communication and various advise and suggestions, to the visit by a Representative to take measurements, to our in-person visit to the store for the order finalization and subsequent delivery and installation. The process is very smooth and pleasant. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Installation very clean and seamless. I would recommend this company for all your railings needs.

Thank you Irene.

The pleasure was ours!
Its always nice to deal with customers such as yourself and make them happy.

Have a fantastic fall season!

Oliver

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Cabbagetown Gate

Dennis and his team are to be complimented for outstanding service. Dennis was punctual, courteous offering a a solution, to what we had heard, was a difficult project. His team were polite, professional and the result of their efforts was outstanding. We highly recommend Dufferin Iron and Railings. Thanks to all who contributed to a pleasing result!

Its always a pleasure to work with great clients!
Happy Halloween !

nellieczopyk
nellieczopyk

Great Service

We are very happy with the service and product provided by this company. I was shopping for new railings for a new deck and went out to meet with Oliver. I had the opportunity to see the shop and the crew at work. I ordered the railings and was told it would take 6 - 8 weeks, however, it was ready for installation within 4 weeks.

Prior to Dufferin Iron & Railings, I met with other companies, I hired this company to do the job because Oliver was honest and straightforward, he didn't try to up sell me. He helped and suggested products suitable for the size of the deck I have.

I highly recommend Oliver and his team and will call them again if and when I need railings

Hello Nellie!
Hope you had an awesome summer.
Thanks for the accolades----your railing with the glass was unique and classy.
Unfortunately we are not always able to meet a 4 week delivery, but when the stars align--all goes well!

All the best--Oliver

railing

I was really impressed with the workmanship of the crew of Dufferin Iron. I had had an outside railing put in before a stairwell was completely finished. When this outdoor staircase was completed, I realized I needed at least 4 more feet of railing! No problem, Oliver told me. He gave me a 3-5 week time line. Lucky for me, the railing came in within 10 days. When the installation crew came out, they were really quick. When I inspected the railing, I COULDN'T FIND THE SEAM! The old and the new looked like it had always been one piece. Absolutely beautiful work!!

Always at your service!
Sometimes when you hit all the green lights things go nice and smooth.
Have a great fall season!!

Oliver

Front porch steps railings (both sides)

We had a great experience with Oliver and Desiree. They were very fast with communication as well as getting the job done was ahead of schedule. Everything looks perfect. They were also the cheapest place we found and included the installation; not all companies we spoke to would even install.

We are so glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you!

Ben in Mississauga
Ben in Mississauga

Fence Repair

We contacted Dufferin just after Christmas, when we had an incident involving a tour bus backing over our iron fence we share with our next door neighbours, in a badly misjudged three point turn. Dufferin was able to provide us with a rapid quote that we could pass on to the bus company's insurance provider, so we could close off that part of the process quickly. The repair was done by completely replacing the damaged sections, footings and gate included and the new fence looks even better than the original. Communication was fantastic and they've made this very easy process, I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who needs similar work done.

Ben, we are pleased we could help you in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Dufferin Iron.
Regards,
Desiree

More about Dufferin Iron & Railings

Dufferin Iron & Railings has proudly served the GTA since 1972. We manufacture and install custom wrought iron products such as iron railings, iron fences, iron gates, and iron balconies. NOTE: WE DO NOT DO WOOD FENCES

Check out our website's photo gallery that features over 500 pictures. If you still can't find what you're looking for, come visit us at our showroom. We'll help you design your own unique railing using the various forged steel components and picket designs. Our expert sales associates will guide you through the design process and pick what's right for you.

Forget the rest, it's what we do best!