Surlang Roofing Ltd

#6 19585 - 56 Ave Surrey BC V3S 6K3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Surlang Roofing Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Surlang Roofing Ltd

Adam Bornn in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Our new to us house had a 23 year old cedar shake roof that needed replacing. I called around and got 5 quotes from different companies. Surlang was competitive on their quote and decided to use them - and glad I did. Showed up on time and did a great job within budget. Highly recommend them to anyone.

Colleen in Surrey
2 reviews White Rock, BC

I'm not giving Surlang Roofing 10/10 because of their response time. It took a long time. I would call and leave messages and finally, when someone called back they would think that they already had called me. The reason I'm very happy with them is the guy they sent to replace a leaking skylight was awesome. He went above and beyond. The job was fantastic and he even came beforehand and painted which he wasn't required to do. The job cost around $1000 and that's what they said it would cost. I am very happy with the service provided and for that I would recommend them.

Job Price

Hi Colleen, we really appreciate your feedback. We apologize for our initial delay & confusion - at the time we were dealing with a high volume of calls. We will pass on your kind words to the installer, Scott. Thank you for your business!

Verified Private User from Listowel
1 review Listowel, ON

We had our entire roof redone after a tree fell on it. It was a Duroid roof and the cost was $11,000. Surlang did a great job replacing our roof! They were so professional and knew their stuff. They found rotted plywood under the roof which they replaced. They were very thorough and the roof works great. We are very pleased with the job they did and will definitely recommend.

Rob from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

I had my cedar roof changed to duroid. Brian gave me a good quote and they did a good and fast job. I paid after the job was completed. They were on time and knew what they were doing and did it. There were no problems, I would recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review as our goal is customer satisfaction. We do appreciate your business!

Tim from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Surlang Roofing did my roof and did a fantastic job. It is shingled and the colour is bark wood which I love. The roofers were polite, knowledgeable and professional. They cleaned up after the job was completed. The cost of the work done was very reasonable. I am very happy! I would recommend them, in fact, they also did my neighbours house.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the great review Tim, I will pass your comments on to the crew that where at your site. We appreciate your business!

Dianne

MojoMack in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Had another roofing company supposedly repair this same issue when had roof cleaned/demossed and gutters cleaned a while back. Noticed drips again coming from around the chimney stack and opted for a different company. Called Surlang and was able to get appt to check out the roof within a day. Rick did walk through the upstairs and then inspected the area of leak. He took photos of the area where there was obvious poor initial construction and took measurements etc for fabricating new material for chimney base and returned the next day to repair.

Major rainfall recently and no audible drips! Thanks guys! Great job and fair price. Would definitely use again (hoping get another 10 yrs out of the current roof).

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback, glad we were able to solve your roofing issues. we at Surlang Roofing appreciate your business!

Diana from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Assisted Review

Thank you very much for your service. A++++ I will always call Surlang Roofing Ltd for my houses - I have 3 so I know I will need you again. Take care

Job Price

Thanks Diana, we appreciate your business!

Margaret from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Assisted Review

My Mom's hip-style barn needed replacing, a complicated process as it was originally cedar, later covered by plywood & tar. We are really pleased with the service provided by Surlang Roofing staff starting with Lawrence, one of their estimators who inspected the roof, discussed our options and then provided a detailed quote. Mark & his crew were diligent, well mannered and quick; they did an excellent job on both the roof and cleanup afterwards. Thank you for making this process painless for my Mom.

Job Price

Thank you Margaret, I will share your comments with Lawrence, Mark & his crew. We appreciate your business!

Cammy Gao from Vancouver
4 reviews Langley, BC

Surlang Roofing Ltd did our roof and gutter replacement and it looks great. I would highly recommend them. John is approachable and passionate about roofing. His rates are competitive and they offer an excellent labour/materials warranty. He has a good friendly crew who work hard. John is true to his word in putting customer service first and is willing to go the extra mile. If you need roofing call Surlang Roofing Ltd

More about Surlang Roofing Ltd

Surlang Roofing Ltd., residential and commercial roofers located on the Surrey / Langley border, serving the entire Lower Mainland. Specializing in cedar to asphalt conversions and SBS torch-on membranes, with journeyman roofers on staff, Surlang Roofing is able to handle all your residential & commercial new roofing, re-roofing and roof repair needs.