HomeStars  >  Roofing in Georgetown  >  Halton Hills Roofing

Reviews for Halton Hills Roofing

mel in Toronto
mel in Toronto

shingles, troughs and downspout replacement

I watched the work that they did at my neighbors back in November 2016 and contacted them (Asher) in 2017 for a quote. My wife and I went to the shop in Georgetown to look at shingle samples - Asher met us and showed us samples and even made a recommendation which is what we eventually chose. He even gave us a tour of the shop. The crew, led by Greg was very good and answered all my questions. The cleanup was excellent. My only concern was that a roof vent was used for a bathroom exhaust vent. Asher personally took care of this. A few days later, Peter (the owner) and his crew replaced the troughs and down spouts. I had a couple of issues with attention to detail and spoke to Asher who saw to it that this was corrected to my satisfaction. I never recommend businesses/companies to anyone but HHR is an exception.

Steven M from Halton Hills
Steven M from Halton Hills
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Roof and Gutter Installation

I hired HHR and went with their architectural asphalt shingles. Been going strong since last September, and through the winter, and they’re still in really nice shape. Their price was the best I was quoted and the workers were friendly. I hired them again this summer to replace my gutters. I just had an aluminum system installed, the workers were still just as friendly and professional as I remembered from last time and so far I’m glad I hired them again. Tje new gutters look good and they’re doing their job just fine from what I can see.

Sharon from Halton Hills
Sharon from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New Roof

Assisted Review

They were great! The price was the best we received. I would recommend them to my friends and family. The only thing was once we got the price and accepted it took to long. They finished the main house by the time I got home from work, and finished the shed the nex6t day. We did have a cable interruption and it was quickly resolved. We did have some shingles that came off the roof from the wind storm and they came out the same day to fix it .

More about Halton Hills Roofing

Halton Hills Roofing is dedicated to giving you Quality Workmanship, Fast Service and Guaranteed Materials while always being Respectful of Your Home. These are more than just words, it's our guarantee 1000's of customers have enjoyed. Get your Free Estimate For a Limited Time, installation professionals! We will Upgrade You ...