Alfa Decking & Waterproofing Ltd

James in Edmonton
James in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Deck refurbish

Had my deck redone buy this company last year and what an amazing job! professional, knowledgeable and they went above and beyond my expectations! I would never use use anyone else!

harman in Edmonton
harman in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

deck expansion

got then to expand my tiny deck, they did a really good job. Finsishing was really good. Quality work. They used quality vinyl on the deck and were very professional. would hire and recommend them any day.

trav from the city
trav from the city
2 reviews Blountville, TN

Built deck on back of home

Alfa Decking & Waterproofing Ltd
780-444-1500
100-17878 106 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

I recently just hired this company to built my back deck, which is huge and beautiful! They were hard workers and got the job done quit! very very pleased with the work, style and detailing of my deck and end result was amazing! I would highly recommend this company to everyone and anyone!