Noble Locksmith Ltd

Chris
Chris
6 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Rekeying

These guys are amazing. The technician was able to rekey my front and back door sover my lunch break. He was flexible, prompt and had excellent customer service.
I highly recommend the guys at Noble Locksmith and would not hesitate to use their services again.

Steven in Winnipeg
Steven in Winnipeg
3 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Locked out

I was locked out of my house and I have forgotten my keys inside. So I called the locksmith and they have answered all my questions and provided me with many options and solution. and within 20 minutes , I was back inside my own house. Great service.