Parent Heating & Cooling Inc

5360 Canotek Rd Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Orleans  >  Parent Heating & Cooling Inc

Reviews for Parent Heating & Cooling Inc

Excellent Work in Curran
Excellent Work in Curran
1 review Curran, ON

Heat Pump Installation

We just had a heat pump installed by Parent Heating and Cooling. Luc visited our home to tell us about them, the best kind for our installation and to give us a quote. A date was set and installers Stephan and Zain arrived on the date at the time set . We were VERY impressed with their professional work and would highly recommend Parent Heating and Cooling.

Renoker in Ottawa
Renoker in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Complete HVAC system replaced

Has Parent do a conversion from electric baseboard heating to a completely new natural gas forced air system including air conditioning. The end result was a decent job, but we only found out a year later while having the annual maintenance done that they didn't setup the system properly and it was only functioning at 40%. We thought the upstairs bedrooms weren't being heated or cooled properly due to the indirect duct routing necessitated by the retrofit. After the proper adjustments, the system worked much better. Oh and during the install, my wife caught one of the guys standing on the arm of my couch instead of a ladder. He ended up breaking the arm but my wife his it from me for a couple of months so it was too late to try and get the company to replace it.

EWallace in Ottawa
EWallace in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and a/c maintenance?

We had Parent heating and cooling come to do our 2015 maintenance for our furnace and a/c last fall. They told us our a/c would need to be tested for a coolant leak before the next cooling season. When we called to schedule a leak test this spring they told us the maintenance they performed in the fall was probably not properly performed so we would have to pay to have it done again. We had a separate company take a look at the a/c unit and it took about 5 minutes for them to tell us the coolant was completely gone and we would be wasting our money doing a leak test (on a 17 year old unit). While the technician who did our fall service was very nice, I am not 100% confident our furnace was legitimately serviced as I know my a/c was not. Will definitely not go with Parent in the future.

M. Lawrence  from Ottawa
M. Lawrence from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and hot water tank replacement

We had our old oil furnace replaced by Parent Heating and Cooling about 7 years ago.
They also installed the Rinai tankless hot water heater.
The install was smooth and they did a very good job. I was impressed with the quality of their work.
They come yearly to do the maintenance of the furnace, and I have had no problems with them to this date.

Wassim on Autumnwood
Wassim on Autumnwood
12 reviews Gloucester, ON

Heating & Cooling for new house

Parent Heating and Cooling did our new house and we were extremely satisfied with the product and customer service provided... I would highly recommend them.
Give Luc a call and you wont be disappointed.

David O'Connor in Greely
David O'Connor in Greely
5 reviews GREELY, ON

Furnace repair

We switched to this company after hearing about them from our neighbour. What a difference from the guy we were using before! Prompt, courteous service, nice guys to talk with, and they don't mind explaining. They figured out what the previous repairman had bungled and fixed it quickly. We have a ground source heat pump, which is uncommon but they are still qualified to fix it!