Gandy Installations

Reviews for Gandy Installations

ksiefken
ksiefken
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Annual servicing of furnace and heat pump

Isaiah arrived within the time window and was very professional. He answered all my questions and I felt that he did a very thorough job. I have been using Gandy for years and would highly recommend their services.

Hi there, thanks so much for providing this feedback on your Comfort Club furnace and heat pump tune-up! We appreciate your business! Have a great day!

Wei in Langley
Wei in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Quick response with good service

I had bad luck with my brand new tankless gas water heater. It keeps sending error messages and needs to be reset again and again. Sometimes I had to reset three times for my kids to take a shower. Anyway, the previous technician came in and removed everything, but he said it might take quite a few days to replace the machine. Taking into consideration that I can't live without hot water, especially when you have kids at school who has PE almost everyday, he recommended me to contact Gandy. I called them this Tuesday, but I was told that the service had been fully booked until November. After explaining my struggling situation, Matt(I hope I didn't spell his name wrong) arranged for a technician coming on the same day for consulting and another technician coming Wednesday morning for installation. So I ended up by only one night without hot water. It's greatly appreciated that Gandy responded so quickly and all of their technicians are very friendly. Thank you so much, Gandy! I would definitely recommend this company.
Thanks again.

Hi Wei, thanks so much for writing this review! I am glad to hear we were able to get your hot water restored so quickly! Have a fantastic day!

Casey6949 in Langley
Casey6949 in Langley

Furnace Servicing

The service technician Ben D. of Gandy Installations did a fine job of the recent servicing of our furnace. We have used Gandy Installations for many years and have been quite satisfied with their work. This was the first time Ben D. was here but he was very polite, considerate of our home, efficient and answered all our questions.

Thanks so much for the review! We will pass your kind words on to Ben! If there is any way we could have made this a 10 star experience for you, please feel free to let us know! Info@gandyhvac.net

Victor Smith from Coquitlam
Victor Smith from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Excellent Annual service

Ben D. did an excellent job on service my heat pump, furnace and Navien water heater. He did thorough cleaning and diagnosis each component and said everything was in excellent condition. Ben gave lots of interesting information about my systems, made some recommendations and offered to update the electronic thermostat. Ben is very professional and a pleasant guy too. Well done by Ben and the Gandy office staff. Looking forward for another year of great service from the heating/cooling system. It has been flawless operation and well worth the investment in 2014. I have the Platinum plan with Gandy. Thanks.

Hi Victor, thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to service your equipment in the future!

ba in Abbotsford
ba in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Heat pump installation

Jason K did an excellent job of the installation.
He was on time and efficient.
Jason was very knowledgeable and knew how to figure out a few things that weren't easy to figure out.
He was very friendly.
He was very professional. He cleaned everything up before leaving and was very pleasant.

Gandy gave us excellent service. Their quote was exactly what we paid.
The sales rep, Johnathan, was excellent . Great company.

Thanks so much for the review! We will pass your kind words on to our team, have a great day!

Foss Family in Langley
Foss Family in Langley

EXCELLENT!!!

Cody and Jack showed up on time and ready to go. Very friendly and efficient. At one point there were 5 or 6 guys working like a well oiled machine around the house. Super clean and the work looked flawless. Great job!! Don't go anywhere else.

Hello, thanks so much for the great review! We will pass it on to our team! Have a fantastic day!

Ben in Langley
Ben in Langley

Service-Furnace Tune up

Great service,fund them to be very professional what they do.
Technician Cameron was very friendly. Very happy with the service
they provided.
Highly recommended and we will use them again in the future.
Thank you.
Ben.

Hi Ben! Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We will pass your feedback on to Cam, have a great day!

V6R 2Y2 in Langley
V6R 2Y2 in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Replaced the expansion tank on our hot water heater

Nelson Eddy came to fix our hot water heater, arrived promptly and did a great job installing a new expansion tank. We have used your company (when it was called Kerrisdale Gas) and now Gandy Installations for the past 15 years and would highly recommend your services. Thank you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review! We love hearing from our customers! Have a fantastic day!

Harry meerkerk in Langley
Harry meerkerk in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

New Furnace

We decided to upgrade our furnace. Phoned Gandy installation because it was local. Robert came to the house and give us a price that we could live with. Very friendly and informative. Since we were in no rush the furnace was installed about 7 days later. Serviceman Cory was polite and very efficient. He left the work area nice and clean and gave us some tips on using the furnace thermostat. We are happy

Hi Harry, thanks so much for taking the time to review. Glad we were able to take care of you!

Effie in Langley
Effie in Langley

New furnace

Needed to replace my old furnace. Decided to go through Costco and requested consultation via Costco.ca. Gandy representative conducted me almost immediately and arrange a consultation meeting. The consultation meeting was very informative , and the sales rep answered all my questions. Installation was scheduled right away. The installer was very polite, considerate and did a wonderful job. All in all it was a very pleasant and seamless experience from consultation to installation. Happy to recommend Gandy

Thank you for taking the time to do a review Effie. We will certainly pass your kind words on to Mike and his Manager. Enjoy the warmth of your new equipment.

More about Gandy Installations

Gandy Installations has been taking care of residential and commercial heating and cooling needs in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley for 60 years, installing and servicing furnaces, boilers, air conditioning units, refrigeration units, rooftop units, heat pumps, water heaters, ducting and geothermal systems.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Langley?