Happy Cooker Emporium

Natasha from Calgary
Natasha from Calgary
5 reviews , AB

sells kitchen supplies cookware

I went to this store to look for new cookware. The sales man was very helpful. He was able to answer all my questions and was patient with me as I let all the information sink in. They carry a wide selection of gadgets and cookware all in one place and they have quality products. I will shop here again.

Heather from Airdrie
Heather from Airdrie
6 reviews Airdrie, AB

kitchen utensils and gadgets

I absolutely love this store! I have been able to find such unique kitchen gadgets that I have never found anywhere else. The staff has always been so friendly when I visit the store and they have also been so helpful. I also like that they are knowledgeable about the products they carry. They also rent cake pans, which I have found very helpful over the years. For anything from cake dyes to cherry pitters, I will only visit the Happy Cooker Emporium!!

Kathy Longman in Calgary
Kathy Longman in Calgary

Kitchen Gift Purchase

This is a well-stocked store which has served me well over the years in stocking my kitchen with excellent quality cookware and accessories. I recently purchased another Silpat baking sheet as a gift from this shop. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are a treasure as well when it comes to gift ideas for truly wonderful gifts to be appreciated (and used!) for years to come.