MacKay A & Sons

Dave B from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wall Insulation

[Belated review - new to Homestars]
I contracted MacKay & Sons a few years ago to provide exterior wall insulation after an EcoEnergy home assessment. I heard about them through word of mouth and after meeting the owner I decided to proceed. To be honest I only got 1 quote, but since it was less than the EcoEnergy rebate I was already qualified for at the time, and I liked the owner and the references, I went ahead. The work was efficient and they made sure to fill the drill holes with grout that matched my existing brickwork. To this day, you have to look very hard to know the work was done. Very happy, especially since my bills have come down and the EcoEnergy grant paid for every penny of it.