Alf Curtis Home Improvements Inc

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Alf Curtis Home Improvements Inc

Reviews for Alf Curtis Home Improvements Inc

DIY Eavestrough

I needed 30’ of almond gutter and associated hardware for alterations and repairs to my house. After numerous frustrating calls to trough “specialists” quoting ridiculous costs for materials (and one saying it wasn’t worth his time to sell me such a small amount of product!), I contacted the store in Peterborough for help. They had the colour I needed and the elbows, down pipes, corners, straps, end caps and all miscellaneous hardware to make a one stop shop stop. Their pricing was way better than the big box stores that only sold 3 basic colours. The counter and warehouse staff were knowledgeable, courteous, and eager for my business. I actually heard the words “please”, “thank you” and “sir” during my visit. I like that. Don’t hear it enough. Your store will be my go to place for all my building needs going forward even though I live in Lakehurst.

Bonnie Gingras from Peterborough
Bonnie Gingras from Peterborough
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Window Installation

The contractors at Alf Curtis were incredibly helpful and professional from start to finish on this job. They offered very comprehensive information to help us make an educated decision on the type of product we wanted for our home. The estimate was very detailed, and reasonable. We had this job done in the winter (Jan) so we did also receive a much appreciated 10% discount for ordering in the off-season. The contractors who came to do the installation were very friendly and skilled workers. The end result is beautiful and we could not be happier with the facelift this project gave our house.