Ready Set Show Staging Inc

mimi66 in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada V3B1W1
mimi66 in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada V3B1W1
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Staging & Design Services

Trish and Ready Set Show have done it again..... and this time it's personal. As a realtor I have used Trish many times when a property needs a little livening up, or when I need a high end property to look its best. Either way - Trish is easy to work with, goes out of her way to accomodate crazy timelines, and her and her team always surprise me with their beautifully styled spaces. I love walking into a property when she has staged it as I know it is going to look fantastic. So of course, when I have to sell my place she was called in to give it her special touch. Thanks Trish for all you do - as usual my place sold the first weekend it was shown. You are a star!!!!

Thank you so much Michelle!! It was my pleasure to help. Good luck with
Your move. ?

Steven in Vancouver
Steven in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Pillows and panel artwork

I was expecting to receive throw pillows but received pillow cases. Was expecting panel artwork and received rolled canvas. Product advertised sneakily. Be sure to read fine print! Spoke with the company afterwards and was not satisfied with there minimal attempt to resolve the situation.

Hi Steven: We double checked our 2017 client list for west Vancouver and you are not a customer. I believe you may have reviewed the wrong company. We do not sell this type of merchandise nor advertise merchandise for sale. We also do not use or supply panel artwork or rolled canvas in our staging projects. Would you be able to call our company so we can discuss this and possibly get your review moved over to the correct company you dealt with. Thank you so much. Trisha Scott, owner

3 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Staging a Condo & Residential home

I had introduced Trish and her services with Ready Set Show several years ago to a number of my clients and referred her to a number of my colleagues in the industry. Her company has now grown and she currently stages a vast variety of properties from 1 bdrm condos to multi million dollar homes through out the Lower Mainland. I have found that her staging expertise not only help sell the property but achieve a higher sale price
possible. She comes highly recommended from a number of Realtors who have used her services.

3 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Rental

Ready Set Show – Can’t say enough! I was Trish’s original client back in 2005, her staging strategies were over and beyond, plus a sale resulted from the 1st Open. Since then I have used her staging services whenever I can and have referred Trish and her professional group to many of my colleagues over the last 5 years. This company provides a high degree of experience, dedicated service and the customer care speak volumes, you won’t be disappointed with “Ready Set Show Home Staging”

Greg Laba
Prudential Sussex Realty

Thank you so much Greg for your review. We appreciate your kind words and all your business you have sent our way in the last 5 years!!
trisha

Sylvie Wetherup in Vancouver
Sylvie Wetherup in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

New home turn Key project

I am always impressed with the attention to detail and customer service offered by Ready Set Show.
I can count on them in a pinch when I am in need of furniture or furnishings to complete my projects. I would highly recommend them for any level of project big or small.

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure dealing with Ambient Design. Trisha

Joyce Bauer in North Vancouver
Joyce Bauer in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Office decorating and home staging

I've used Ready Set Show for office decoration and home staging and am very pleased with the results. I recommend them with confidence for any decorating or staging projects.
Joyce Bauer

thank you Joyce for your recommendation. We appreciate your business and look forward to more projects with you. Trisha

The Turners in Burnaby
The Turners in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Rental furnishings for condo

Coming highly recommended by our Real Estate Agent, we engaged Ready, Set, Show to stage our condo in preparation for sale. From the beginning, the staff at Ready, Set, Show were friendly and accessible. They were mindful of the fact that we were listing during a low point in the real estate market, and worked diligently to adhere to our budget while staging our condo to optimize its sale value. The final result was stunning - it felt like we were on a home makeover show! We truly believe that our condo sale would not have been so sucessful without their help. Potential buyers commented more than once on how great their artwork and furniture were. Thank you Ready, Set, Show!

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to stage such a gorgeous condo!
Trisha

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Staging our booth

A big thank you to Trisha Scott for providing the perfect furnishings for our 200 square foot booth at the Vancouver Home & Interior Design Show. So many people have stopped by to ask where we got the white Barcelona chairs and floor lamp. It was the perfect setting to talk to thousands of homeowners interested in finding great companies like Ready Set Show.

Thanks for your review Nancy. It was our pleasure helping out Home Stars with their booth design. I hear it was quite a show!!
Trisha

Dennis Staples in Fernie
Dennis Staples in Fernie
1 review Creston, BC

Faux TV Rental

Rented a faux TV for the sale of our home in Steveston. They were very easy to deal with and went out of their way to help with the delivery.

Thanks Dennis.. You were easy to deal with. Hopefully, we can help you again in the future.

Daphne Desjarlais in Maple Ridge
Daphne Desjarlais in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Staging a home sale

I've worked on projects quite a few times with Trisha and Grace and both have proved to be professional and talented in what they do. They are fast, realiable and show great taste in everything they pick out to stage a home. Economically, they are worth every penny and have shown time and time again that their services improve the potential of any sale. I highly recommend Ready, Set, Show.

Thanks for your review Daphne. I look forward to seeing you in the showroom soon. Please come by & say hi!...

More about Ready Set Show Staging Inc

Ready Set show offers Home Staging services to homeowners, realtors & builders in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver - including furniture, art & decor rentals; Interior Design & Redesign services; rentals to the TV, Film & Comercial production industies; as well as small events & tradeshows . With a North ...