Barmac Garage Door MFG Ltd

Felix in Richmond Hill
Felix in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Door Replacement

Barmac did an amazing job on my garage door replacement! Right away from the moment i sent them a quote request on their website, they have responded to me right away, explained the process thoroughly, and sent salesman to my house within days. The new door was installed on time and exactly as promised. they were very professional through out he process.

Thank you for a great job and great quality door

Noelle in Toronto
Noelle in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage Door

Robin was exceptional to work with. She is very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Their prices are competitive and turnaround time unbeatable. I added a detail on the garage door that isn't typical but they had no issues with my request as they wanted to ensure we were thrilled with the end product. Thank you Barmac (and mostly Robin) for making this process a simpler one.

Corneliu in Brampton
Corneliu in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage doot replacement

Found out about them not by using a search engine (Barmac does not spend money on advertising) but by checking the label on my old garage door. Barmac was its original manufacturer and still -- as I found out -- doing fine after all these years. They were extremely prompt and professional, dispatching a field rep to my place in 24 hours. Even better, their quote was half of that of their nearest competitor. Lastly, they delivered the new door on time and installed it in less than 1 hour. Amazing people, exceptional service, great price. Highly recommended.

Christopher B. from Marmora
Christopher B. from Marmora
5 reviews Kettleby, ON

Two Garage Doors, High Lift Track & Opener.

I choose Barmac Garage Doors because of there prompt reply to my Homestar quote request.

The sale rep. Marissa was very helpful and professional to deal with. I accepted her quote and was informed via email that a salesman would stop by to measure the door. Which took about twenty minutes. My rating of 8/10 is a result of the following events. First, I was informed via email that the installer was to arrive on a Friday morning by 9:00am. By 10:30am I phoned Barmac to inquire where was the installer? Mario from the installation department, explained that he didn't even have my home booked for the job! When I phoned Marissa there seemed to be a lot of confusion between the sales department and the installation department. However it was agreed that the installers would be at my home Monday morning. They did arrive and started to work. One of the installers asks me for some wood.(?) Saying they needed a length of 2x4 to mount the frame for the "high lift" door opener and the relocated door tracks. They were going to charge me extra for the 2x4. They blamed the salesman for not informing me of the required 2x4. Since when do customers have to provide building supplies for installers? As I was on my way to buy the 2x4, one of the installers got a piece from a nearby job site. Problem solved. The installers did a good job with the installation of the new tracks and the new "high lift" opener. However they neglected to installed the remote garage light and door sensors on one of the garage doors.

I have been in contact with Marissa of Barmac Garage Doors regarding these issues and am waiting for resolution. I will re-edit this review accordingly when the issues described above have been rectified.

Christopher B.,

Thankyou so much for your business. As a company we strive to provide excellent customer service. However we're constantly looking to improve and by writing this review you're helping us do that. We're humbled that you chose our company for your project, and we will follow up with our sales representative to ensure everything has been rectified on your end.

Warmly,
Barmac Garage Door

Fdd p.
Fdd p.

Garage doors

They we're very reliable great product came on time and very nice to deal with

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience!

Barmac Garage Door MFG LTD.

turnerbj56
turnerbj56
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage door

Excellent work from sales to finish no problems great to work with very happy with everything will recommend

Turner,

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your new garage door!

Barmac Garage Door MFG LTD.

RRL
RRL
1 review Aurora, ON

Replaced garage door springs

Accommodated our time frame and did a very good job on a timely manner. The service desk was very attentive and accommodating ..and repair professional knew what he was doing.

Rosanna,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to help and that our service met your expectations.

Barmac Garage Door MFG LTD

estrin
estrin

Garage door replacement

My experience was great from beginning to end.

Marisa the sales rep was great in helping me find the right door. A home visit was arranged to verify all dimensons and look for any issues that may come up during the install.

The installers were friendly, efficent and did a great job on the door /opener installation!

Estrin,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. Here at Barmac Garage Doors we work hard to provide excellent customer service. We're so glad that Marisa was able to demonstrate that to you. We hope you'll continue to work with us for any future project.

Joe and Monica S. in Vaughan
Joe and Monica S. in Vaughan

Custom Garage Door

We are thrilled with our custom garage door by Barmac!
Robin, their company rresentative was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us with making the right choice of materials and most suitable door for our requirements.
Barmac's followup service is also exceptional!
We are most confident in recommending this company.
Thank you Barmac!
Joe and Monica S.

Joe & Monica,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. Here at Barmac Garage Doors we work hard to provide excellent customer service. We're so thrilled that Robin was able to demonstrate that to you. We hope you'll continue to work with us for any future projects.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wood handcrafted residential cedar garage door

I had 4 garage doors replaced along with high lift conversions completed successfully at my house.
Barmac Garage Doors employees great people to deal with. I like to deal with professional companies to avoid to headache. I can say that Barmac one of the best managed and professional company.
I highly recommend this company to anyone needs custom wood garage doors. Barmac had done great and high quality job for my house.
Thanks for your hard work,

Tony,

Thankyou so much for your positive review. Here at Barmac Garage Doors we work hard to provide excellent customer service. We're so glad that we were able to demonstrate that to, and spare you any headaches. We're also humbled that you'll be recommending us. We hope you'll continue to choose us for any future projects.

More about Barmac Garage Door MFG Ltd

Barmac has been the industry leader of garage door manufacturing and installation since 1972. Producing both residential and commercial grade wood and steel overhead doors, Barmac is proud to offer its customers exceptional quality custom made products at competitive prices.