Diamond Fireplace & Stone Distributors Ltd

Fireplaces
#4, 10221 – 15th Street NE Calgary AB T3J 0T1
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Calgary  >  Diamond Fireplace & Stone Distributors Ltd

Reviews for Diamond Fireplace & Stone Distributors Ltd

Fireplace Service

Problem was pilot light wouldn't light. Reasonable time frame to get an appointment. Technician on time. Very tidy in home. Cleaned, relit pilot and vacuumed out gas fireplace. Pleased with service.

Asher Terrence in Calgary
Asher Terrence in Calgary

Horrible Knowledge

Sales was good, install was good - however, their knowledge of their products and inspection requirements was really bad. Had to reframe 3 times - 1st time based on their information, 2nd time they changed their story and 3rd time the installer said the sales folks were wrong.

kari from Calgary
kari from Calgary

remodel of fireplace and feature wall

Diamond Fireplace did an excellent job taking out our old fireplace and adding a newer linear model. They did the work quickly and efficiently. After service was excellent as well as we had to call them back a few months later because we couldn't get the front panel off to clean the glass. They had to do a few small modifications but since then that it comes off easily.

Taylor from Calgary
Taylor from Calgary

Stone veneer

We had a cement retaining wall in front of our house that was quite unattractive. Diamond Fireplace and Stone installed Centurion Stone, a beautiful stone veneer. The result was stunning and added greatly to the curb appeal of our home!

Fireplace

New gas fireplace installed. Very professional, friendly people. Helpful from showroom to cleanup of install. Have recommended to others! Staff were very knowledgeable and patient with us. They worked around our schedules and did an excellent job on our fireplace. We use it all the time, even in the summer!

John Yee in Calgary
John Yee in Calgary

building own home

Diamond fireplace and stone distributors ltd. offer alot of difference fireplace when I was at their shop. I liked their wall mounted fireplaces that can be installed almost anywhere. I liked their installed fireplace and was very please with their works done on my new home back in 2007.

Ian Johnstone in Airdrie
Ian Johnstone in Airdrie
6 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Gas Fireplace, purchased and installed

I bought and had Diamond Fireplace install my gas fireplace for my basement. They were on time, efficient and did an excellent job. They even had to core a vent out of my basement which they did for free as it wasn't part of the original estimate. The fireplace has been working great for over three years, highly recommend!

gas fireplace

Got a new gas fireplace insert. They told us how to tear out the old fireplace to save us some money and they came in a installed the new fireplace. The installer was very friendly and It is my favorite thing to have in the living room! I use it year round when I get a chill!

Amy in Calgary
Amy in Calgary

fireplace installation

There was quick, friendly service. They came out several times to ensure it would work in our basement, because there was a height issue. We have had zero issues since the installation, and love our new fireplace.

More about Diamond Fireplace & Stone Distributors Ltd

Diamond Fireplace & Stone is a locally owned and operated company, which has been serving Calgary and surrounding area since 1983. Over those years we have established a strong reputation for quality products and excellent customer service.