King Fence

King Fence
905-845-5229
45 Shepherd Road
Oakville

During installation we noticed that King Fence installed posts from a wrong design of a fence, which King Fence claimed to be a mistake of the manufacturer who sent the wrong materials, at which point King Fence left half of the fence unfinished. After we agreed the acceptable change in design, King Fence agreed to come back in a week to finish the work. Now, it has been four weeks since we spoke. They are not returning our calls.

curioasa Oakville
curioasa Oakville

Fence

Two of the homeowners on my row of townhouse contracted this company in spring 2014 for backyard fencing. Timing not being ideal (neither of my next door neighbors were interested and I was planning on doing a patio first), I was not able to join in. Later in July, as circumstances improved, I invited the company over for a quote & I was quoted just under $ 3700 which was in line with what the other homeowners had paid. Unfortunately the company could not schedule me until mid August so I decided to put it off to next spring. In April 2015 I contacted the company telling them I am ready to go ahead with the work. They offered to come by to go over 'everything' once more. To my surprise I was presented with a new quote, under the pretext that access to the backyard was now more of a problem then back in July. I was quoted 45% more for a total price of over $5000! I tried to understand their rationale of saying access is now more difficult than back in July, when in fact, nothing had changed. In the end the salesperson admitted he doesn't remember what the access was like back in July and I can take it or leave it. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed with their lack of professionalism, which I had read about (see below) when I first researched the company. In fact, the first red flag went up when I was not able to find any feedback on Homestars as I had very good experiences with contractors that I found on here. No wonder they are not BBB accredited.