Alberta Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Alberta Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Alberta Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Stand by their work

Initially we had Alberta hardwood refinished our hardwood 5 years ago. They returned this year because the Cherry wood didn’t oxidize (which means deepen color). This would of been okay if the wood didn’t need to match to existing wood finishing throughout the home. They returned and refinished the wood with a different finish to ensure the wood would probably age to match.

I couldn’t be more happier. Their team was exceptional and the wood floors look great! They stand by their work!!

Thanks for your kind review, it was great working with you to make this right, the floor looks so much better!

Melissa in Calgary
Melissa in Calgary

House Renovation

Alberta Hardwood Flooring was great to work with. Brenley was fantastic at helping me pick out everything I needed. They were very efficient when then came to install everything . All of it turned out better than I could have hoped for.
I had the following installed:
* carpet
* kitchen backsplash
* 2.5 bathrooms - shower/bath tiles, backsplash, flooring

Thanks for your review, I'm glad to hear you had such a good experience!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Warner, AB

Solid Customer Service

Phenomenal customer service and awesome team work to find us a perfect floor. From the first call, to picking up our floor, Ryan and his team were top notch. Our 1905 home was their top priority.

Thanks for the review, it was great working with you to complete your project!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Selection Appt - the BEST

I was very excited to meet with Brenley for my selections appointment. She was very welcoming, incredibly knowledgeable and totally understood my needs as a client doing her best to get me to the end results I was looking for.

Thank you for your review, your feedback is appreciated!

J in Calgary
J in Calgary

Easy and thorough

The appointment was setup through our builder. This was during COVID and they had gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer at the door.

The selection was just under an hour and Brenley was very help and patient with us while we went through the selections. There was a lot to choose from, and the default and upgrades were noted.

We walked away with some samples of our tiles and flooring to help us with our other trade selections.

Hi J, thanks for your thoughtful review, enjoy your new floors!

Joanna in North Vancouver
Joanna in North Vancouver

Carpet

Brenley and the team we’re wonderful to work with. I wanted to replace the carpet on the stairs on 3 levels of my townhouse. I am so happy with the work and the quality of the carpet. Brenley’s expert help was there from from initial consult through to choosing the colour and type of carpet. I would not have been able to get this done without her.

Hi Joanna, thank you for your review, it's great to hear the project went so well!
Ryan Dyck

reddoor13 in Calgary
reddoor13 in Calgary

Flooring

Brenley has help me numerous times with my Renovation project’s. She is very professional, knowledgeable, responsive and reliable. I would not hesitate to give Brenley a call.

Lori A. Lee
Owner/Principal Designer
Red Door Renovations and Design

Thank you for your review Lori, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Friendly and knowledgeable!

We are building a home with Broadview and went to see Brenley at Alberta Hardwood and she was very knowledgeable on flooring and gave us lots of examples of what could look good to match other selections we had made. She was friendly and seemed to know exactly what we needed to guide us in the right direction!

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback!

Service

I am a Realtor in Calgary AB and had the opportunity to work with Brenley today with my clients. She is very knowledgable and professional and certainly fun to deal with. She has great listening skills and was quickly able to pick up just what my clients were going for and was able to adjust to they ever changing needs. My clients left the appointment excited and I left very impressed with how the appointment went. Thanks again Brenely!
Todd Skoby-REALTOR® CIR Realty

Thanks for the great review Todd! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Cheers,
Ryan Dyck

Chelsea in Calgary
Chelsea in Calgary

Hardwood floors

Great service! We have used this company on three separate occasions to install hardwood flooring. Brenley (sales) is fantastic, professional and always quick to respond. Time from quote to install is quick. Installs done by Curt who is always pleasant and professional, shows up on time, cleans up after and most importantly does an excellent job! Absolutely no headaches with this company which is why we used them over and over again.

Thanks for your review Chelsea, it's great to hear your feedback.

More about Alberta Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Alberta Hardwood Flooring
...A Reputation You Can Stand On
Whether you are building a new home or renovating, our staff are here to help you make the best decisions about your flooring. Those that work with us are skilled, passionate and experienced in all aspects of flooring.