Waterproofing

Reviews for The Crack Specialists

Christopher in Waterloo
Christopher in Waterloo

Crack Repair

I had an excellent experience with the Crack Specialists from the moment I contacted them. Richard was the repair technician and he was punctual on his arrival and he finished the job within the time frame he gave me. He was informative by answering all my questions and also referred me to an excellent drywall repair technician.

Kevin in Kitchener
Kevin in Kitchener
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Foundation Crack

Called Wes in the morning and he was at my home within 30 minutes to quote me the estimate. Set up the repair the next day. Rick explained the process and lifetime warranty. The work was completed in a professional and timely manner. Rick walked me through the entire process and the process for removing the ports. Thanks Rick for a job well done. I will recommend this company to family and friends!

Glen Y in Waterloo
Glen Y in Waterloo

Crack repair in foundation

The company was a pleasure to deal with and there price quote was in check with three other companies. I choose this conpany because the owners were awesome to talk to on the phone and they scheduled repair within 5 days where the competitors where booking 2.5 weeks out. The service technician Richard was friendly and knowledgeable and was courteous when entering the home. He took his shoes off at the door, so as not to track in all the snow from outside which was a nice touch. There was no mess left behind and his workmanship was top notch. I would definitely recommend the crack specialists for sure.

Al Cox in Waterloo
Al Cox in Waterloo

crack in wall

crack in wall, found old basement window filled in with cement needs repair. called on them on a Wednesday night around 8 pm and they called back later that night and came out the next day at 8 am. fast service nice staff.
Richard was very helpful .

Hi Al, Thanks so much for the review! So happy we could help you out and that you were pleased with Richard's service. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Quick, Clean, Affordable

We repaired a foundation crack ourselves from the outside and inside. It involved a lot of work taking up deck boards, digging down on the outside, removing drywall on the inside, buying materials and doing the labour. And it leaked again after all that. Decided to try the specialists. They came for an inspection and give a quote in one day, kept in contact by phone as to how we were doing preparing for their repair the next day, came to fix the problem the day after that and totally cleaned up after the job was done. Damian was our repair person, very polite, fast working, clean, answered all our questions and the price was absolutely remarkable including lifetime warranty. Never again will we try to do the job ourselves.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review. We are happy we could help you out and that you are pleased with our service. Happy our warranty gives you some peace of mind as well. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Repaired Crack In Foundation

Wesley Rose from the crack specialists repaired a crack in my foundation today. He provided excellent customer service and cleaned up after himself after the job was completed. I was very pleased with him and am sure the repair was done correctly. I would recommend this Company for crack repairs in your foundation.

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review and the recommendation. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service Wes provided. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Basement wall crack

Wesley and Damian were professional, on time and easy to deal with. The injection process did not take much time. So far, after one month, no more water coming through. Well done.

Hi there, Thanks very much for the review! Happy to hear you are pleased and dry with our service. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

leaking crack in basement

Richard came and fixed the exisiting crack in the cement wall of our basement.He was professional, pleasant ,friendly and efficient.
Richard finished the job in a little over an hour just as he had predicted.

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We very much appreciate you taking the time.

Bonnie in Waterloo
Bonnie in Waterloo

Crack in the foundation

After moving into our home, we noticed small amounts of water coming from under our dryer. After a process of elimination, we realized there must be a crack in the foundation. We were hesitant to get this fixed as we were concerned with the cost, but knew it had to be fixed. We checked online, read reviews and ultimately decided to contact the Crack Specialists. We are thrilled we went with the Crack Specialists as they returned my calls very quickly and discussed their estimate noting exactly what would be done. They charged us exactly what was quoted and there were no hidden costs. When Richard arrived, he removed a small amount of the insulation and found the crack right away. With Richard's expertise, he knew the way the crack was running and only had to take one panel of insulation off the foundation. We are extremely happy with the work and would without question recommend the Crack Specialists. Their warranty is first rate and Richard told us if we ever sell the house to make sure the new owners are aware of the foundation fix as the Crack Specialists own the crack. To me, you can't get any better than that.

Hi Bonnie, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with our work. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Richard as well. Thanks again!

Melissam in Kitchener
Melissam in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

crack

wesley rose from crack specialists did a fantastic job at my house today. friendly quick and reliable. I would definatly recommend him and I would definatly use this company again.

Hi Melissa, Thanks so much for the review and recommendation! Wesley loves getting them. We are happy you are pleased with his service. Thanks again!

More about The Crack Specialists

The Crack Speciaists, specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.

Call us for a free, written estimate with no obligation. Guarantee Lifetime Warranty that is transferable. Please call today to arrange for a consultation.

Waterproofing
Repairing residential and commercial foundation cracks using a polyurethane repair method and epoxy from the interior and exterior
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and/or water intrusion issues directly related to foundations. The extensive list of services we offer includes: * Arranging diagnostic appointments with home owners / landlords / commercial clients Inspecting problem areas in a customer
We are a dedicated team of professional foundation repair contractors who have the knowledge, skill and talent to ensure each repair is performed with the utmost care, attention to detail, and personalized service.
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.
2004