The Crack Specialists

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for The Crack Specialists

Great service

Clint and Eric were excellent when fixing the crack in our foundation! They were able to fix it even though it was in a really awkward spot (it started on the landing of our basement stairs and ended in a cramped area below the stairs). They were very respectful of our belongings and made sure not to damage any furniture/carpets/etc while they were working. I also really appreciate that they took the time to explain each step of the process since I've never had experience with foundation cracks before. Great service and great team!

N in Guelph
N in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Great advice from Wes

Wes of The Crack Specialists came to give me an estimate of work on my house. He evaluated the situation, was honest, direct, told me what needed to be done and what didn't need to be done, in order to save me some money. In my opinion he went above and beyond. I truly appreciate his expert advice!

Outstanding Service

We discovered water coming up from the floor of our basement. We called The Crack Specialists and Wesley Rose came to assess the problem.
He determined that our sump pump had a mal-functioning valve and arranged to install a new one the next day.
Wes was professional and eager to help us with our problem.

Thanks so much for the kind review. Appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our services. Kindest Regards, TCS

Millard Meyers in Kitchener
Millard Meyers in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

fill the basement wall cracks to prevent future water coming in the basement

Damian and Josh were very knowledgeable and efficient. They worked well with me and each other. They did not tease me about my efforts to fix the three cracks myself over the years. I appreciated that.
I could not see the crack on one wall, but Damian found it and filled it to stop the leak.
The most difficult crack was behind the geothermal pipes in the corner of my basement. I was not going to get that one done at first but I opened the wall showed it to Damian and he told me to take more drywall off and they could fix it. Josh went in and very carefully drilled and filled the holes without any damage to the geothermal pipes.
I am so happy and confident with their work. The next few rains will prove if my confidence is right.
I should have hired them 10 years ago but I did not know who would do a great job. When they fixed a leak for one of my friends. I decided to call them.

Hi Millard, thank you very much for the excellent review! We are delighted that you are happy with Damian and Josh's work. Thanks to your friend as well for referring us to you!

Excellent service

The Crack Specialists were recommended to us. Phone staff is very friendly and professional...Josh and Alex arrived earlier than scheduled time, which was great. They were very professional and cleaned up the work area perfectly! Thanks! Highly recommended!

Hi there, thank you for the review and recommendation! Happy to hear you are pleased with the service of our team. Thanks again!

Private User reviews London, ON

Job well done

Had 3 Cracks in basement foundation: Wes, came over, conducted a scan of the basement, and provided at clear idea of what needs to be done and how much it would cost. Damian and Dyllan arrived on time. The job was done efficiently and the gentlemen cleaned up the work area.

Wes, Damian, and Dyllan were professional and informative of the procedure.
I would recommend the Crack Specialists and based on the job completed, would request Damian and Dyllan to do the job.

Hi there, what a great review! Thanks very much....Damian an Dyllan will be thrilled to hear it. Thanks again

Marlene Knechtel in Kitchener
Marlene Knechtel in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

CRACK IN BASEMENT WALL

Damian arrived right on the appointed time. He repaired the wall and explained to me what he was doing if I asked. He cleaned up behind him. A professional guy who did a professional job. Would recommend this company to anyone. Very pleased,

Hi Marlene, and thank you for the review. Happy to hear you are pleased with Damien's services. We appreciate the recommendation! Thanks again

Nancy Holland in Waterloo
Nancy Holland in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Leak in fruit cellar basement

Wes from The Crack Specialists was here this am to investigate a small leak from a job that was completed last July by their company. No questions asked he scheduled a complete redo on the original work that had been completed at the end of this month at no cost to ourselves. Very happy!

Hi Nancy,Thank you for the review. We don't often have to revisit old work, but we take our warranty seriously and will always prioritize. Two times a charm!

Quotation for foundation repair

Wes, from The Crack Specialists, provided great advice on what needs to be done to waterproof a portion of our basement wall. Great dealing with him and the honest advice he gave is appreciated. A quotation on costs is coming

Hi there, and thank you for the review! Happy to hear you had a positive experience with Wes. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Foundation Crack Repair

We had water in the basement after a heavy rainfall in January. The response from The Crack Specialists was very prompt. We had an estimate done the next day (on a Sunday) and the repair scheduled for a couple days later. Josh did a wonderful job from start to finish. He answered all of my questions about the procedure. Very pleased with The Crack Specialists and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service to anyone!

Hi there, thank you for the review! Happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Josh. Appreciate the recommendation as well. Thanks again

More about The Crack Specialists

The Crack Speciaists, specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.

Call us for a free, written estimate with no obligation. Guarantee Lifetime Warranty that is transferable. Please call today to arrange for a consultation.

Waterproofing
Repairing residential and commercial foundation cracks using a polyurethane repair method and epoxy from the interior and exterior
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and/or water intrusion issues directly related to foundations. The extensive list of services we offer includes: * Arranging diagnostic appointments with home owners / landlords / commercial clients Inspecting problem areas in a customer
We are a dedicated team of professional foundation repair contractors who have the knowledge, skill and talent to ensure each repair is performed with the utmost care, attention to detail, and personalized service.
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.
2004