The Crack Specialists

Diesel in Toronto
Diesel in Toronto
0 reviews Ayr, ON

Foundation Repair

Had a previous foundation crack repaired by a competitor and it started leaking again and wasn't covered under any type of warranty.
I called The Crack Specialists and received a call to set up an appointment for a few days later.
Mike showed up on time, explained the repair process to me, and went to work. Within no time Mike finished the repair, showed me what he had done, and left my basement cleaner than it was when he started.
Thank you Mike for all your work!

Thank you Diesel for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the services provided and shall you ever need our waterproofing services again, we are here.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

basement crack

found a crack in the foundation. Called The Crack Specialist at the door the next day. Gave me an estimate. Two days later at the door to fix it. Comes with a life time warranty can't beat it. thanks

Thank you for this review!

Steve in Newmarket
Steve in Newmarket
1 review Kitchener, ON

Would recommend them to anyone!

This is the second time I have used The Crack Specialists to repair a crack in my foundation. The first time I was impressed with the professionality of Wes who came to fix the crack. He let me ask questions and walked me through the whole process as he was doing it. I had no second thoughts when I found a leak on the opposite wall that needed repairing about who to call. Wes came out for an inspection and was able to see a crack where I didn't see one, then after going outside and looking at my Semi-Detached told me that he bet there was another one about 2 feet away form the one in the corner and when I opened the wall up in fact there was another one. Wes saved me time and money because of his knowledge and experience. These guys know their stuff and they prove it time and time again. They showed up today right on time and I left the worker to fix the issue and I feel 100% confident these cracks are sealed and if my basement leaks it will only be because of a different crack. Their prices are so reasonable and took what normally fells like a horrible situation and turned it into a very manageable and affordable solution. When I found this second/third crack in my basement I didn't even think/worry about it because they had taught me from the first one that it's a simple process and it will be taken care of. I would recommend TCS to anyone with water issues in their basement!

Thank you Steve so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re are always here for your waterproofing needs anytime.

Ron in Newmarket
Ron in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement Crack repair

My parents had a basement leak repaired two years ago by the Crack Specialists and were 100% satisfied. When we needed a crack in our basement wall repaired Wes came out to look at it. He was very pleasant and helpful. Eric and Cliff came out to do the work and it was done quickly. They cleaned up after themselves and we are 100% satisfied.

Thank you so much Ron for the wonderful review! We love hearing the feedback and will pass this on to the team!

Dalebrook
Dalebrook
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Foundation crack repair

We had two large cracks at corners of our concrete foundation. In fact, at one corner the cracked part had become completely detached during the winter. After checking out different concrete repair contractors we called Cracked Specialists. An appointment was set up for an examination of the repair required at which time an estimate was given for this plus two smaller cracks, which we agreed to and a repair date was set. The repair was carried out as scheduled by two people who were very friendly and made sure we were satisfied with the work done before they left. They did very well at matching the repair to the colour of the foundation and I don't think anyone, other than ourselves, would notice that a repair had been done. We were very satisfied and we would conact them again without hesitation should any other concrete repair become necessary.

Thanks for the awesome review! We will share this with the team and let them know they are doing a wonderful job!

Rick in Newmarket
Rick in Newmarket
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Foundation Crack

Just had a crack & and a chip off the corner of the foundation fixed today. Having owned my home for over 30 years, this is the 3rd time I have had the Crack Specialist repair foundation cracks. Every time has been excellent service. The one time an old crack leaked again, it was fixed under warranty. During the estimate process, I was given excellent advice about foundation cracks. The workmanship on today's job was done professionally, friendly, neatly & on a timely basis. I am well satisfied with their work. Hopefully I don't need them again but would not hesitate to request them again.

Thanks you so much Rick for this wonderful review! We really appreciate customers like you and thank you for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for your waterproofing needs anytime.

G in Toronto
G in Toronto
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Basement wall Crack

This is the 2nd time I've had to use their services and wish all my interactions with service companies where as good as with the Crack Specialists. From the first encounter to the completion of the job they are professional and direct, no surprises. I hope I don't need them again but will not hesitate to call them if I do.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for using us again, we are always here to service your waterproofing needs shall they ever be needed again.

Jillian in Scarborough
Jillian in Scarborough
1 review Elmira, ON

Basement Crack

Very pleased with the service provided by this company. Service was prompt and professional. The guys were in and out in less than 2 hours, clean up was 100%. Price was very reasonable, considering the peace of mind it gave us. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for home repair.

Thank you so much Jillian for your super review! We will share this with the TCS team!

Brad in London
Brad in London
1 review London, ON

Basement Foundation Crack, New Sump Pump and New Window Wells

Great job Crack Specialists. They are the perfect example of why you do business with local firms. Their reputation means something to them and it reflects in the work that they do. They firmly believe and make sure that the customers satisfaction comes first. Thanks Jen and Ritchie

Thank you so much Brad for this amazing review. We love what we do and certainly take pride in doing it to meet our customers needs. It's customers like you that makes us feel very accomplished. Thanks again!

lorri.woodburn@gmail.com
L. W.
0 reviews Saint Marys, ON

Foundation crack

My husband and I were very happy. I would like to say a huge thank you to Erik who came to fix the crack. He was very knowledgeable and explained what he was going to do and if I had any questions just ask. I would recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with Erik and the TCS team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

More about The Crack Specialists

The Crack Speciaists, specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.

Call us for a free, written estimate with no obligation. Guarantee Lifetime Warranty that is transferable. Please call today to arrange for a consultation.

Waterproofing
Repairing residential and commercial foundation cracks using a polyurethane repair method and epoxy from the interior and exterior
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and/or water intrusion issues directly related to foundations. The extensive list of services we offer includes: * Arranging diagnostic appointments with home owners / landlords / commercial clients Inspecting problem areas in a customer
We are a dedicated team of professional foundation repair contractors who have the knowledge, skill and talent to ensure each repair is performed with the utmost care, attention to detail, and personalized service.
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We specialize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and French Drain Installations, weeping tile systems, window wells, drainage issues and waterproofing.
2004