Waterproofing
The Crack Specialists

Reviews for The Crack Specialists

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Crack fixed / sump pump installed

I had two spots where water came into my rec room. I called one company and they wanted to fix the problem but with an extremely high cost so I called the Crack Specialists to give me a second opinion. I was very happy with how they answered my questions and told me what they would suggest. They even came back a second time to answer more questions with no cost for either trip. Trevor and Alex arrive at my house and proceeded to install a second sump pump and fix a crack I discovered after the initial quote. The guys were great. Very professional and polite. Cleaned everything up and you wouldn't know they were ever there.

Hi there, and thank you so much for the review! We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our team and that Trevor and Alex did a great job for you. Thanks again for taking the time.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

A tale of 2 cracks

The short and curly of it is, about a week ago, we had a large rain storm, downspout fell off, and dumped all the rain water from the roof into the window well. Well, it turned out there was a crack next to that window, and all that water ended up in our basement. We pulled down the drywall around the whole basement to find the leak, Wes came out and quoted the repair, quick, painless and professional. He reassured me there was little concern of the water having come up through a crack in the floor.

While they were out today, I also had them fix a crack in our front wall. The repair was quick, the 2 technicians were professional, and the repair looks good. No mess was left, and now we can put our basement back together.

Always love a good Dickens reference....Thanks so much for the review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with Wes and the technicians who came out. Thanks again

Joanne  in Waterloo
Joanne in Waterloo

small leak in Basement

I had a small leak in the basement so I called The Crack Specialists and Wes arrived. He was friendly and professional and discovered where the leak was coming from. It wasn't a job for Wes or The Crack Specialist but he kindly recommended who would be able to help me.
I was very grateful for his honesty and referrals. I would definitely recommend and use Wes and The Crack Specialists.
Thanks for your honesty and help Wes!

Hi Joanne, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Wes...he loves to hear them! We are happy he was able to give you some options even though it is not something we can do. Thanks again!

Count  in Waterloo
Count in Waterloo

Leaking basement

Our basement had water coming in due to a crack in the foundation. Damian from the crack specialists was very professional, explained everything and guaranteed the work for life. I would recommend them for any foundation repairs.

Hi there, Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with Damian's work. We'll be sure to pass along your comments. Thanks again

Very happy customer in Cambridge
Very happy customer in Cambridge
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Foundation Crack Repair

Trevor and Alex from The Crack Specialists were great. Showed up early and got job done in half the quoted time. Good quality repair and cleaned up their mess before they left. Price quoted was final cost. Does not get much better than this. Highly recommended.

We love to hear our customers are happy! Thanks so much for the review and recommendation. We very much appreciate it and will be sure to pass your comments along to Trevor and Alex. Thanks again!

faye smith in Kitchener
faye smith in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Job very well done

I got tired of having a wet basement so I called the crack specialists the end of Feb to come have a look , it turns out we had a giant crack in the wall under neath the wall panelling they fixed it for me and installed a sub-pump six months later we decided to get a battery back-up system in case we have a power outage . Trevor and Alex worked on both jobs and took the time to answer all of my questions and explain everything to me .

Hi Faye, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy we could be of service. Thanks again!

Wilma in Cambridge
Wilma in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

cracks fixed in foundation

the crew arrived right on time. Richard was very friendly and efficient. The clean up was great and the job was done well and on time.
Thank you.
Wilma Raymakers White

Hello Wilma, thank you very much for the review. Happy to hear you are pleased with our service. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Richard.

Thanks again

Joan McKinnon in Waterloo
Joan McKinnon in Waterloo

Window Well Repair

I was pleased with the quote. Richard showed up promptly and did a great job. Once finished, he explained exactly what he had done and the job looks great. Thanks.

Hi Joan,

Thanks very much for the review! We are happy to hear you were pleased with Richard. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Basement wall crack repair

Showed up early, explained the job clearly. Left a clean work site. Good workmanship all around. Technician (Richard) was friendly and nice. I would recommend the crack specialists to friends or neighbours.

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review and recommendation. Happy to hear you were pleased with Richard's work. Thanks again!

Beth and Gerry in Kitchener
Beth and Gerry in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Crack in basement wall

Wes came first to look and gave us the estimate. Today we had Richard and his co-worker Eric come in to fix the problem. Both men were gentlemen, friendly and courteous. They did not mind us watching them, and explained things as they went about doing their business.
My husband and I are very pleased and would recommend this company gladly to relatives and friends.

Hello Beth and Gerry! Thanks very much for the review. Happy to hear you are pleased and enjoyed watching the process and we will be sure to pass along your comments to our team. Thanks again!

More about The Crack Specialists

The Crack Speciaists, specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.

Call us for a free, written estimate with no obligation. Guarantee Lifetime Warranty that is transferable. Please call today to arrange for a consultation.

Waterproofing
Repairing residential and commercial foundation cracks using a polyurethane repair method and epoxy from the interior and exterior
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and/or water intrusion issues directly related to foundations. The extensive list of services we offer includes: * Arranging diagnostic appointments with home owners / landlords / commercial clients Inspecting problem areas in a customer
We are a dedicated team of professional foundation repair contractors who have the knowledge, skill and talent to ensure each repair is performed with the utmost care, attention to detail, and personalized service.
We specialize in diagnosing and repairing structural and water proofing issues directly related to foundations. We speciailize in wet basements repairs, interior and exterior foundation cracks, sump pumps and french drain installations, weeping tile systems, drainage issues and waterproofing.
2004