McFaul Fencing Ltd

Fences & Gates
83 Cigas Rd Oshawa ON
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Oshawa  >  McFaul Fencing Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for McFaul Fencing Ltd

chris hiscott from Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

I went with McFaul fencing because of the reviews on Homestars. A young sub contractor did the job.There was a breakdown in communication and as a result the fence and gate were not done as expected.Dave came over to see the site and advised he would rectify all our concerns promptly.The young sub contractor returned completing the job to perfection.Excellent customer service.

K. Parisien
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Fence boards do not go all the way to the ground, looks as if they cut the boards all the same length to save time and just nailed it up. New fence but I will still have to through boards on my self to keep our pets in the yard. Instead of both sides looking the same one side has all board while the other has the framing. Looks terrible. Involved the Owner of the company but got nowhere. Total disappointment.

Job Price

The neighbourhood hired a post hole company to dig and install fence posts. After promising to install posts next to our house which is siding-they denied ever saying that. We called Dave at McFaul Fencing, he promptly came out and gave us a quote. His crew came when arranged, did a beautiful job of installing those posts, installed another gate for us-again a great job, and is designing 2 other gates according to our specifications. Dave was wonderful in discussing our needs, offered valuable ideas, and completed the work on time, cleaned up after themselves. I wish we had hired him to install our fence posts.

Eric & Pauline  from Whitby
18 reviews Whitby, ON

3 of our posts broke during a big windstorm. I called 3 companies and decided to go with McFaul Fencing. Dave came over and gave me a quote, made sure the locates were done (no one else mentioned this) and completed the work within 2 weeks at a good price. Great job, completed ahead of time and cleaned up after themselves. Didn't even know they came until we noticed the new posts. Would definitely recommend them.

Elfie Hayes
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

I was referred to McFaul by a friend when I was talking about having a fence built. He mentioned that his parents had one built for a fair price and that the work was excellent.

I made the connection and today we had our fence built. To be honest the workmanship and the exact execution of my drawings was more than expected. The workmen were professional and very courtesy.

In short, if I ever need another fence or have a request for a referral I will without a doubt tell them to call McFaul Fencing Ltd in Bowmanville.

More about McFaul Fencing Ltd

Thank you to Homestars, I appreciate this venue for clients to express their experiences with my company. If a client clicks the request a quote button I am asking to please fill in a return email or phone number as I am not able to reply back to you from ...