Friendly Fires

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Peterborough  >  Friendly Fires

Reviews for Friendly Fires

Money grab

2 remote settings cut totally dismantled
Knowing the requirements for temperature control with disabled people living in house young staff trying to quickly get the job done.
We had to hire a company who understood importance of temperature control settings
Cutting remote settings on 2 units because it was Friday at 450 is not cool...........

John in
John in
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fireplaces - wood and Gas

Friendly fires in Carleton Place installed our Opal wood-burning fireplace and a gas fireplace. The service was amazing and stoves are exactly what we needed. All-around amazing company, thank you!

Travis from EcoSmart Solutions Ltd.
Travis from EcoSmart Solutions Ltd.
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

Wood Stove Purchase and Installation

My wife and I did a lot of research on wood stoves, suppliers, and installers for our cottage. While Friendly Fires isn't necessarily the cheapest, you often get what you pay for. What's most important is VALUE. That's exactly what Friendly Fires delivered.

Gene in the Peterborough showroom was awesome...and I put him through his paces, at times. The scheduling, delivery, and installation could not have been better. They sent two technicians to install our wood stove and they were as amazing as Gene. We absolutely love the stove! Thanks Friendly Fires! A+++++++++++

penny_1962 from Peterborough
penny_1962 from Peterborough
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

New Wood Stove

We visited Friendly Fires in Peterborough on a recommendation from a friend
From the initial consultation and information from James, appointment set up with Andrea, back stone installation from Matt and final wood stove installation by Jeremy and Nigel we could not be happier.
Our new stove looks amazing and everyone was very friendly and professional
Everything was done as promised, on time and on budget
They truly are "Friendly" Fires!
Great work!!
Penny and Mike, Bobcaygeon, Ontario

Melodie in Parkwood Gardens
Melodie in Parkwood Gardens
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Fireplace and mantle installation

Friendly Fires did an installation for us - a modern fireplace and brick work surrounding it. We were very happy with the competitive price, and the workers who came into our home were polite and left the place perfectly clean once done. We would recommend them to anyone - small town company with great results.

matrix796
matrix796

Napoleon Grill Purchase and Setup

Purchase a grill and the experience was excellent. Sales staff and installation crew delivered everything that was promised. Thats rare these days. The sales team are extremely knowledgeable and product selection is unprecedented . Thank you to Jay and company

Bart in Peterborough
Bart in Peterborough

BBQ Purchase

I recently purchased a BBQ from Friendly Fires in Peterborough and was extremely impressed with the service I received. The staff was very helpful and at no point in the purchase process did I feel like I was being pressured into anything. They discussed all my options with me and in the end they helped me find the BBQ that fit my budget and lifestyle. I have already recommended Friendly Fires to a couple of friends that are looking to buy a BBQ.

Jason Han
Jason Han

Fireplace

We are very pleased with the quality and selection of products. As well as, the service and professionalism from the staff at Friendly Fires. They took the time to review numerous options within our budget and the installation was ahead of schedule.

More about Friendly Fires

One of Canada's largest fireplace & BBQ retailers. For a complete description, visit www. friendlyfires. ca.