Atlantis Restoration Ltd

604-945-0755
106-1515 Broadway Street
Port Coquitlam
BC

My insurance company contacted Atlantis Resoration & I have to say I received the best customer service I've received in a very long time. They were so quick to call me & set up an appointment for the quote. Bruce, the project manager who came by really knew his stuff & I felt confident that he was being honest about what he assumed was causing the water leak. He referred me to a good plumber who fixed the problem the next day & Atlantis came back to dry the wall. They sent over the drywall company who did a wonderful job repairing the wall & ceiling. Overall, it was the best of a bad situation. I would highly recommend Atlantis Restoration for a stress free repair.