FirstOnSite Restorations

BC V2S

Reviews for FirstOnSite Restorations

Private User reviews Montreal,

Completely unprofessional

For some reason, my employer contracted FirstOnSite for the work of emptying our offices after our building was affected by water and soot damage after a fire. We were told that undamaged items would be boxed and sent to our new location (which we received) and that damaged items would be sent "to Laval" to be decontaminated and then sent to our new location within 4-5 days. It's now been 6 weeks and most of us have not received the supposedly "decontaminated" items! A few people received some boxes after 5 weeks but none of the contents seemed to have been damaged in the first place. Our project manager asked FirstOnSite where the rest of our things are and was told that they didn't know! Completely unprofessional. I would not recommend this business.

FirstOnsite Disaster Makers

Had a flood in my basment due to sewer rotting out. Had that all replaced by plumber I hired and was ready for FirstOnsite to put everything back together since the recommended by insurance (never believe insurance company )

Arrogant, absolutely horrible quality of workmanship, project manager only showed up once when I complained the fellows were sent over with inadequate tools and skills (not even a flash light or straight
edge) and stomped out and basically told me to shut up or they would walk out half way through. Very professional....?

Was never so happy to get them out of my home so I could fix the doors, shelves, paint and drywall myself.

Never hire these jokers to do even the simplest job as you will be sorry.

As other people have indicated on this site “buyer beware”. Get a reputable contractor in not a bunch of hillbillies who have no idea of what level is or what is two coats of paint is and can see in the dark.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen and Basement Restoration

FIrstOnSite helped us after a fridge line broke behind our fridge. The flooring on the main floor was replaced, as well as the walls, ceiling, and carpets in the basement. THings were a little slow in the beginning as everything was being approved by the insurance company, but once things got rolling all went well. We could not be happier with our kitchen and the bedrooms downstairs. Big shout out to Rob our PM. HOPe we never need you again. lol

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Firstonsite

they are the worst company with dealt with as per the suggestion of our insurance company. incompetent people and they are there to take the insurance money while destroying your house. they tried to sue us and we countersued as the damages done by firstonsite were greater. the company filed for bankruptcy in spring 2016 and their asset got purchased and not their liabilities so I will never see my money back and I had to pay legal bill. The worst 4 years of my life and all the stress they made us suffer...

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Water Ingress

Probably the worst service I have ever experienced.
They arrived soon after my call and that's when I should have shown them the door .. back out. This company is a disaster and it would take pages to describe their handling of our restoration. In a nutshell: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they are amateurs, slow, messy, they make mistake after mistake, blame each other for all that goes wrong, snoopy, and rude.
Take my advice, choose another company for your project, it can't get worst than these guys.

SadGroup
SadGroup

BASEMENT FLOOD Insurance PREFERED Contractor

Do yourself a favor, in fact it is much more than that, for your mental health & peace of mind for years after avoid the use of this company at all costs and if you know anyone who finds themselves in the position of needing these kind of services, please make them aware of this site.
Send them here to HOME STARS for the reviews ordinary people like you & I have had with FirstOnSite. Just remember when it comes to FOS the first 2 words are DO NOT!
There is a weekly show called Canada's Worst Handyman that is quite amusing and very often unbelievable.
In all my years (30+), FirstonSite has

Please take note : The flooring in the photos that has been done ( gray epoxy paint with multi-coloured flakes was NOT done by FOS. It was done by a professional company who were in and out within 1 long day. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with, a refreshing change from what I had been experiencing.

Private User reviews Rocky Mountain House, AB

House fire

FOS came in as a preferred vendor for insurance they did a horrible job. Office staff were ignorant and the subcontracted everything out. The house ended up poisoning our family to the point that we have been out of our house for 3 years while fighting them in a lawsuit. Never let them in your home. Insurance companies need to be held more accountable for who they recommend.

Jason in Abbotsford
Jason in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Water Damage Call

We had a flood at the studio, and our insurance company recommended First On Site. They were fast to show, they installed fans and dehumidifiers. But the fans blew the water around the floor, and the dehumidifiers were hooked up to barrels which over flowed and put more water in the floor to be blown around. When I call the company but they were slow to come respond to my concerns, wouldn't come get the equipment, and sent and inflated bill. We battled with them for a whole year. Awful, immoral, greedy.

More about FirstOnSite Restorations

We are a company that specializes in restoration work after a flire, flood, sewer back up ect.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Abbotsford?