Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Allen
Allen
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning Residential

Excellent work with before and after photos for my review. The crew were very polite and explained everything they were going to do before starting. Big thank you to Matt, Spencer and Devan. I now have the cleanest ducts in town!

Hi Allen, Thank you very much for posting such a positive review so quickly. We are pleased you had a great experience. Regards, Caroline

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Service

This is our second time using Ottawa Duct Cleaning.
They are very quick to respond to requests for quotes, promptly give you options for available dates and clear on their pricing.
They reminded us the day before the planned service that they were coming and provided us with a smaller time window as to when we should expect them to arrive. They were on time, courteous and friendly.

Great overall service and will use them again next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Hi, Thank you for choosing us again for your duct cleaning needs. We do appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review. All the best. Roger

D.Joyce in Nepean
D.Joyce in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

Two of the nicest, friendliest and professional staff cleaned our ducts this morning.
In addition , Caroline is fast at responding, extremly friendly and prompt aswering any questions or concerns .
We would highly recommend this company.

Hi Debbie, Thank you very much for taking the time to call and post a positive review. We wish you all the best with your new home. Regards, Caroline

Tom in Baltimore
Tom in Baltimore
0 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Great company, from initial booking to final bill. Courteous and professional

Great company; great service. Matt and Devon were on time, thorough and explained the whole process. Great team from start to finish! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for duct or dryer cleaning service.

Hi Tom, We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review and happy for the referrals. All the best. Roger

Joanne in Milton
Joanne in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service with a good group of guys. A very reasonable cost too. I would highly recommend this cleaning company for your home. They were very quick to respond and give me an appt.

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review for us. We strive to provide excellent customer service and are glad we met your needs.

Regards,

Roger

Spike in Goulbourn
Spike in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

duct cleaning

Matt and Devon were polite and efficient. Minimal disruption showed me before and after pictures. DID NOT TRY TO UPSELL OTHER SERVICES which turns me right off. pointed out some deficiencies in my duct work.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We do strive to provide superior customer service.

banana73 in Goulbourn
banana73 in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great company

Excellent customer service, the technicians were professional, very thorough, explained the process to me, and did not hesitate to answer all questions that I had. It was clear that they took pride in their work. And the cost at the end was exactly what they quoted me. No surprises.

Very satisfied with the before and after photos of my furnace and dryer ducts.

Would not hesitate to recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We do take pride in our work and happy customers are very important to us.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Our Metcalfe Home

Just had the crew in our home in Metcalfe, for the second time in 11 years, and they justified my decision to stick with this business.

We had our first cleaning about 7 years ago. The last time I spoke to Roger prior to this was about 2 years ago after we had had some small home renovations projects done - so I was concerned about dust and debris in our duct work. Roger came out to our place for a look and an estimate - and to my surprise - told us we didn't need a cleaning. No charge.

Today's crew were clean, polite and respected our home. They took the time to lay out protective floor coverings, install corner guards around railings and drywall corners - so I was impressed with the attention to detail.

They kept me informed throughout the process, showed me before and after pictures (the dryer vent was severely clogged - which in addition to being a fire hazard, explained why our laundry wasn't drying properly) - so I knew the job was being done properly.

I know I paid a bit more than I could have with another company - but I wouldn't be sure about the results I'd be getting.

I won't trust anyone else.

Great job.

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for the very positive review. We do take pride in our work. We appreciate you choosing us again for your duct cleaning needs.

Regards,

Roger

debbie pombert from Carp
debbie pombert from Carp
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

GREAT JOB DONE BY DUCT CLEANING AND AN AWESOME CREW

We are super impressed with our complete duct cleaning service done by Ottawa Duct Cleaning services today. The explained the entire process and provided pictures of before and after. The crew of Matt,Deven and Spence were very professional!
They were very clean and were always ensuring we knew what they were doing. . What an awesome crew they are! We are super impressed and highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much !
Debbie and John P

Debbie and John from Carleton Place

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. Roger, Caroline, Devon, Matt, and Spencer.

NewRange in Nepean
NewRange in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great guys, great service.

The guys showed up within the allotted time frame, politely introduced themselves, and started the job. After 80 minutes of effective team work, the job was done and my home was left clean and tidy. What more can you ask for? Well done!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The crew were very happy when I shared the feedback with them.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS