Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Johnny in Ottawa
Johnny in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning, ERV Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

I was and am very please with the service rendered from George an his team. They showed up on time, had all the equipment necessary to do the job, were very knowledgeable, took the time to explain the systems to me and answer my questions. The price was reasonable and they over and above what we expected. Our ducts have never been cleaned and our house is now 12 years old...we are good for another 7 thx to Ottawa Duct Cleaning. They also discovered that our dryer vent was not venting properly causin a major fire hazard. They found the problem and rectified it quickly and we are very relieved. THX again George, we are happy to recommend this company and will certainly hire them again. Cheers.

It was a pleasure meeting with you Johnny and thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. Regards, Roger.

Andrey K in Kanata
Andrey K in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning & Disinfection, Furnace Cleaning,

Ordered duct cleaning on 18th March 2017.

Guys showed up right in time. Very friendly and very professional. Used carpets and corner protectors to prevent hardwood and walls from scratching.

Cleaned all vents, ducts, furnace and did free disinfection (really nice). Gave me good hints on how to maintain vent/ducts properly. And gave 25$ Toys R Us gift card for my kid. That was amazing.

Guys value their business. I was very satisfied. Very good and professional service.

Thank you Andrey for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments.
Regards, Roger, Ruben, and Zach.

Kris in Ottawa
Kris in Ottawa
1 review Red Deer County, AB

Dryer Duct Cleaning - Awesome service!

We recently met Roger by chance while we were out shopping for new dryer vent hookup kit. Our previous dryer had died due to overheating so we figured we had a blocked dryer duct. We had hired a professional duct cleaning company to clean the ducts but they tried and couldn't finish saying there was a blockage as a result of extremely freezing outdoor temperatures and they recommended that we cut a hole in our ceiling to get at the duct that way. Not happy about this potentially costly solution we called Roger at Ottawa Duct Cleaning instead and he came out to our place and managed to successfully clear the blockage with his expertise and cleaning equipment. Friendly, knowledgeable, timely service! We are very happy we met him. I would highly recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning.

Hi Kris, thank you for the great review. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Regards, Roger

Colette in Mississauga
Colette in Mississauga

Inquiry about duct cleaning

Just spoke with Roger at Ottawa Duct Cleaning to inquire if he thought I may need duct cleaning because I was getting a lot of dust in my apartment. He took a long time to explain to me why I didn't need his service and that is rare for a company. I did appreciate his honesty and knowledge. If I ever would need this service, or if I knew someone who did, I would recommend them for sure.

Colette, welcome to Ottawa. Should I be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me. Roger

Frank in Ottawa
Frank in Ottawa

Practical Solution at no cost

Called Ottawa Duct Cleaning after I discovered a window installer dropped a can of foam insulation down in my heating duct today and didn't bother to mention it. When I was putting the room back to rights I noticed it and tried to fish it out with a magnet, well the magnet stuck to the can and that's when I called Ottawa Duct Cleaning. I spoke to Roger and rather than send someone out and charge me he advised me to try some tin tape which I happened to have stuck to the end of a broom handle. Worked great and the price was right. Not many companies will give advice at no cost these days. Ottawa Duct Cleaning will get my business next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Frank, I'm glad I could be of help and that everything worked out.
Regards, Roger

Schievink in Toronto
Schievink in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Wonderful work! The team did the work quickly, effectively and gave us good advice. The house was clean and dust free after the work was completed! Good job! I would highly recommend them.

Welcome to Ottawa Schievink, Thank you for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.
Regards, Roger

Charlie in Mississauga
Charlie in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

Would recommend highly. I think they lived up to all the other reviews I had read. They were punctual, clean, efficient, polite and offered a lot of useful advice on how to optimise the air flow in the house. Don't think they could have done anymore in this kind of service. I would use them again.

Thank you Charlie, for taking the time in writing a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. on Homestars website. Regards, Roger

Jon
Jon
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Needed our ducts cleaned, got a quick response with a very reasonable quote from them compared with 2 other companies i contacted. Scheduling was simple and they came when they were supposed to, crew was courteous and did a thorough cleaning - including showing me before and after photos from inside the ducting. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you Jon for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.

Regards
Roger Asselin

Jackie  from Ottawa
Jackie from Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

When the time came to get our ducts cleaned, I read a lot of online reviews, and based on the feedback people had left for Ottawa Duct Cleaning, decided to go with them. The whole process couldn't have been easier! From Caroline in the office being extremely prompt with scheduling to the polite crew of 3 who did the work, efficiency is the name of the game here! In and out of our home in about 90 minutes, which was also appreciated. Will use again and would definitely recommended!

Jackie, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad you are happy with our work and the crew. We always try to do our best as your business is important to us.
Thank you for the wonderful recommendation.
Regards,
Roger, Mark, Ruben, Zach, and Caroline

Hassan in Ottawa
Hassan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning - Awesum Job

I bought a house that didn't get a duct cleaning since built in 2009 and was checking on HomeStars for top 5 duct cleaning companies. I requested an online quote from the Ottawa Duct Cleaning website, as they had the top rating, and scheduled a date/time via email. The crew showed up on-time and knew exactly what they're doing. They took pictures of before/after the job and educated me on how to use the heat vents more efficiently. They were friendly, professional and caring. Would definitely recommend. Thanks guys for the great job!

Thank you Hassan for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. Regards, Roger

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS