Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

The Young men were very polite, respectful of our property and worked hard. They were very good about explaining how they were going to clean our ducts and dryer vent. It ended up costing more than I expected as I forgot to count in return air ducts.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Homestars and acknowledging our work.
Roger, and the technicians.

Lee Review in Ottawa
Lee Review in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The best air duct cleaning experience so far

The technicians were great and provided photos of before and after cleaning. I was very satisfied and would highly recommend them. I have used a different air duct cleaning company in the past, and in comparison I would say Ottawa Duct Cleaning was the best.

Hi Lee, Thank you very much for taken the time and write us a nice review, and compare our service with other duct cleaning
that you received in the pass years.
Roger, Matt, and Spencer.

Carl Goldman from Ottawa
Carl Goldman from Ottawa

Duct cleaning

This is the second time I've had my ducts cleaned with this company. The technicians were very polite, competent and professional. They don't try to sell you services that you don't need. They were on time and offered valuable suggestions on how to improve the air quality in our home. Excellent communication through e-mail as to the the cost of the job and what we needed to do prior to the job being done. The cost was very reasonable. I was completely satisfied with the job and would not hesitate in recommending Ottawa Duct Cleaning. Job well done !

Carl,Once again Thank you for the positive comments. Really great to hear the team met all your expectations.
Regards, Roger and Ottawa Duct Cleaning Team.

Duct Cleaning

From start to finish the team was very responsive and professional. Excellent follow up and communication from the first phone call. They sent a reminder and arrived at the scheduled time. Staff was clean, quiet and professional.

Thank you very much for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning, and taken the time to write us such a nice review on Homestars.
Roger and the Staff

archieottawa in Goulbourn
archieottawa in Goulbourn

Thorough Job

The two crew members were polite, efficient, explained their work, and invoiced exactly as anticipated. Would certainly recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaners to anyone looking for this service. Totally satisfied customer.

Hi Archie, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, I will pass along you nice comment to the crew.
Roger,

banyagatiger
banyagatiger
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

As advertised

Matt and Spencer showed up in time. did a walk thru with me and explained the details of the work. they provided pictures before and after, which they gladly shared with us.
overall, i will definitely recommend these guys for your next vent cleaning.

Duct Cleaning

Great service. The technicians were very friendly and they take pride in their work. We had a couple of hiccups, but they were handled very professionally. I've never had my ducts cleaned where they took so much time and effort to do a thorough job. Pricing was upfront with no hidden extras after they arrived. We will definitely use them again.

Thank you for the great review, welcome to Ottawa.

Samara in Toronto
Samara in Toronto

Residential Duct Cleaning

Technicians from Ottawa Duct Cleaning came to our new home and cleaned all the duct work in the house. They were very friendly, efficient and showed us before and after pictures of the ducts which was really helpful. They answered any questions we had and we were very pleased with the results. This will be a service that we will recommend to others and would use again in the future. Thanks Ottawa Duct Cleaning!

Hi, Thank you for the positive comments. Really great to hear the team met all your expectations. Regards, Roger

Sean in Ottawa
Sean in Ottawa

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

I would like to thank Roger and his team for a job well done at our home last week. They did a great job cleaning out our ducts and dryer vent throughout the house. The team on site did a great job, laying down floor protection and ensuring that our home was left the exact same way they found it. Roger was great to work with as well, answered our questions and communicated regularly as our appointment got closer.

Thank you Sean, for taking the time in writing a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. on Homestars website. Regards, Roger, and staff

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Century Home Duct Cleaning

I am very pleased to recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning as a very professional service. From the first the entire team was helpful and courteous. All my questions were quickly and clearly answered beforehand and when the team came to my home. It turns out my ducts had not been cleaned in 45-50 years! Certainly the crew had their work cut out for them. The crew was on time, and quickly got to work. In addition to the actual work of course, I appreciated the concern they took for the three 4-legged members of the family who were not as happy as I was. They (the crew, not the animals) took time to stop the work while I shuttled the animals around and helped me hunt one down. I will certainly use this company again and I have no hesitation recommending them.

Kyle, Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review to help other homeowners like yourself to choose a reputable company. regards, Roger, Jake and Devon.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS