Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Colette in Mississauga
Colette in Mississauga

Inquiry about duct cleaning

Just spoke with Roger at Ottawa Duct Cleaning to inquire if he thought I may need duct cleaning because I was getting a lot of dust in my apartment. He took a long time to explain to me why I didn't need his service and that is rare for a company. I did appreciate his honesty and knowledge. If I ever would need this service, or if I knew someone who did, I would recommend them for sure.

Colette, welcome to Ottawa. Should I be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me. Roger

Frank in Ottawa
Frank in Ottawa

Practical Solution at no cost

Called Ottawa Duct Cleaning after I discovered a window installer dropped a can of foam insulation down in my heating duct today and didn't bother to mention it. When I was putting the room back to rights I noticed it and tried to fish it out with a magnet, well the magnet stuck to the can and that's when I called Ottawa Duct Cleaning. I spoke to Roger and rather than send someone out and charge me he advised me to try some tin tape which I happened to have stuck to the end of a broom handle. Worked great and the price was right. Not many companies will give advice at no cost these days. Ottawa Duct Cleaning will get my business next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Frank, I'm glad I could be of help and that everything worked out.
Regards, Roger

Schievink in Toronto
Schievink in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Wonderful work! The team did the work quickly, effectively and gave us good advice. The house was clean and dust free after the work was completed! Good job! I would highly recommend them.

Welcome to Ottawa Schievink, Thank you for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.
Regards, Roger

Charlie in Mississauga
Charlie in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

Would recommend highly. I think they lived up to all the other reviews I had read. They were punctual, clean, efficient, polite and offered a lot of useful advice on how to optimise the air flow in the house. Don't think they could have done anymore in this kind of service. I would use them again.

Thank you Charlie, for taking the time in writing a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. on Homestars website. Regards, Roger

Jon
Jon
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Needed our ducts cleaned, got a quick response with a very reasonable quote from them compared with 2 other companies i contacted. Scheduling was simple and they came when they were supposed to, crew was courteous and did a thorough cleaning - including showing me before and after photos from inside the ducting. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you Jon for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.

Regards
Roger Asselin

Jackie  from Ottawa
Jackie from Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

When the time came to get our ducts cleaned, I read a lot of online reviews, and based on the feedback people had left for Ottawa Duct Cleaning, decided to go with them. The whole process couldn't have been easier! From Caroline in the office being extremely prompt with scheduling to the polite crew of 3 who did the work, efficiency is the name of the game here! In and out of our home in about 90 minutes, which was also appreciated. Will use again and would definitely recommended!

Jackie, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad you are happy with our work and the crew. We always try to do our best as your business is important to us.
Thank you for the wonderful recommendation.
Regards,
Roger, Mark, Ruben, Zach, and Caroline

Hassan in Ottawa
Hassan in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning - Awesum Job

I bought a house that didn't get a duct cleaning since built in 2009 and was checking on HomeStars for top 5 duct cleaning companies. I requested an online quote from the Ottawa Duct Cleaning website, as they had the top rating, and scheduled a date/time via email. The crew showed up on-time and knew exactly what they're doing. They took pictures of before/after the job and educated me on how to use the heat vents more efficiently. They were friendly, professional and caring. Would definitely recommend. Thanks guys for the great job!

Thank you Hassan for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. Regards, Roger

jeanross in Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1C
jeanross in Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1C

Air Duct Cleaning

Their crew arrived on time, set up smoothly and efficiently, and explained what they were going to do and why. During the process they took before and after pictures to show me. The openings cut into the ducts in the furnace area were patched and sealed very well. An excellent job, good price, and good communication with the customer.

Thank you Jean Ross for taking the time to write a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning, Regards, Roger

Jessica S in Ottawa
Jessica S in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

After obtainong some quotes and researching duct cleaning services in Otttawa, we decided to use Gravity Duct Cleaning. From the initial quote, to the email confirmations, the excellent service before and during the service, we are so happy to have found Kevin and his team. Reliable, thorough, professional, well-organized, courteous and well-priced! Thank you for your service - we have referred you to two people who were equally impressed with your service - my Mum is next :) Thanks to Kevin and the team!

Jessica S, New Edinburgh Ottawa

Thank you for the review Jessica at Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc.

Peter Jacobs in Thornhill
Peter Jacobs in Thornhill
1 review Limoges, ON

Duct Cleaning

Absolutely a great experience. They accommodated my schedule, described the process prior to visit, the crew was very friendly and very thorough. Really a great company and can't say enough good things!

Thank you Peter, I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. Regards, Roger

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS