Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Harvey Davey from Gloucester
Harvey Davey from Gloucester

duct inspection

Roger came on time to inspect and check ducts. He showed us they were clean. No need for cleaning this year. An honest businessman who was competent, friendly and whom I would recommend highly.

Hi Harvey, looking forward to be of service in the future. Roger

Caroline Tseng from Gloucester
Caroline Tseng from Gloucester

Duct Cleaning

I called and Roger, the owner, came and did a free estimate.

The work was done in a timely manner and the workers were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Thanks!

Thank you Caroline for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc.
Glad we could be of service.

natalie from Nepean
natalie from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Duct Cleaning

Roger and his crew are excellent. They are honest and get the job done 100%. He is very polite, personable, and does an excellent job. I recomend Ottawa Duct Cleaning to anyone needing thier ducts cleaned. He has done our home, the homes of our family and friends and I believe he may also do commerical work. Highly recomended. I would not have anyone else do this type of work. The larger compaines charge double and do half the job. Choose Ottawa Duct Cleaning you will be more than happy you did!

Natalie & Claudio, we greatly appreciate all the business you sent our way. It was a pleasure to serve all of you.
Natalie thank you for your feedback, and the kind words.

TD from Manotick
TD from Manotick
1 review Manotick, ON

Duct Cleaning

I made an appointment with Roger to provide a quote on duct cleaning for my home. Given the fact that the house was not that old and the given the structure of the home, Roger suggested that it was really not worth the cost of a thorough job. I very much appreciated his honesty and would definitely recommend him. TD, Manotick

It was a pleasure meeting with you Tamara. Hope we could be of service in the future.

Brian Bellenger from Kanata
Brian Bellenger from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Duct cat rescue

My wife and I are greatful for the help we received from Roger, the owner of Ottawa Duct Cleaning. Our cat got into the duct system and we called Ottawa Duct Cleaning at 6:15 am on Father's Day. Roger was at our home within 30 minutes to help walk us through our predicament. It was comforting to have someone so knowledgable helping us through such a frantic incident. Roger would not allow us to pay. Thank you Roger. Happy Father's Day.

I'm glad I could be of help and that everything worked out.

jeff d.
jeff d.
1 review Mapleton, ND

Duct Cleaning

i called Roger and he came out and gave me an estimate for cleaning. During the discussion following he told me he would wait a few years before having the work done. A pleasure to meet a truly honest tradesman. Thank you.

Hi Jeff, looking forward to being of service in the future.

Brian from Gloucester
Brian from Gloucester

Duct Cleaning

"Wow For the second time, in the last 7 or 8 years, I called upon Ottawa Duct Cleaning to clean my furnace ducts and I cannot reiterate enough how impressed I am with the crew and the work they performed in my house. I was really impressed and appreciative at the time that Roger spent with me explaining and walking me through the entire cleaning process. It is very clear what a difference it can make when you are dealing with professionals who know their job. I was also pleasantly surprised in the fact that the same crew members Marc and Derek were still with the firm and were just as pleasant and professional as their first visit. Hats off to you and your team Roger."

Brian, thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning again and for such a positive review. We pride ourselves on being professional and on excellent customer service.

SUSAN PEARL from Nepean
SUSAN PEARL from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Dryer Duct Cleaning

We purchased a new washer/dryer and decided it was important to get our dryer duct cleaned. We are very happy we did. Ottawa Duct Cleaning was very efficient, professional, on time and very pleasant. We highly recommend this company and will use them again.

Thank you Susan for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.

Regards
Roger Asselin

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS