Tony's Flooring Centre Ltd

Carpet & Rug Retailers
268 Royal York Road Etobicoke ON M8V2V9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Etobicoke  >  Tony's Flooring Centre Ltd

Reviews for Tony's Flooring Centre Ltd

Lois KC from Etobicoke
Lois KC from Etobicoke

For any floor covering, go to Tony's

For close to 30 years, I have gone nowhere but to Tony's for my flooring, whether tiling, old school linoleum, wall-to-wall broadloom, stair carpeting, custom-sized carpets. Their selection, advice and service can't be topped.

Jim from Toronto
Jim from Toronto

new Apartment carpeting

Rob and Maria spent hours working with us to carpet our new apartment. Their recommendations were spot on! Great service. Excellent prices. Broad selection of both soft and hard flooring.

Armand from Etobicoke
Armand from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement flooring

I've heard good things about this company and decided to give them a try. Glad I did, and will recommend them to others. They have a great selection, and offered some great ideas for our basement flooring -- we wanted a surface that wasn't cold, could be cleaned quite easily and good for pets. They suggested a few options and we're really pleased with the service, product and great advice.

freelance designer in Toronto
freelance designer in Toronto

Bedroom Carpet

Tony's Flooring Centre Ltd
416-255-9631
268 Royal York Road
Etobicoke
M8V2V9

I work in a residential design build company and always recommend Tony's Flooring to my clients. This time I got to use them for my own project and was totally pleased with my experience. Rob, Maria and their team are so knowledgable and ensure that you are totally looked after. Their installer was coureous and professional which I believe reflects Tony's Flooring's care for their customers and their overall experience. I look forward to working with them for many years to come.

Lauren in Etobicoke
Lauren in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stair carpeting

Tony's flooring has a huge amount of large remnants in the back. Ask to see them. I was looking to carpet my basement stairs and got a gorgeous wool carpet for a fraction of the cost I would have paid elsewhere. The install was seamless.

Janet from Toronto
Janet from Toronto
16 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replace carpet in basement

Rob and his team were terrific at price and product. He took the time to show me all of my options and gave a terrific price. I would highly recommend them.

Nancy G Etobicoke
Nancy G Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement Flooring

Rob took the time to show us all our options... visited and provided a fair and reasonable quote. Can believe the how great it looks, work was done fast and effieicently. Thanks so much!