Quiktop Counters Inc

Delivery Time:

Promised 2 weeks delivery took 4 no big deal
Even 10 weeks later my concerns have not been addressed

Craftsmanship:

Upon inspection, I realized the seam in the corner is badly cut and doesn't even align with the corner. Also it's empty not filled. Another area seems to have been "burned" from the cut.

Communication:

I asked about the sink and they said they'd take care of it only to find out on the day of the install that they don't. Not only did they refuse to do the plumbing, they refused to mount the sink too. No call or mention in advance, I only found out when the installer told me they don't do it and he took it off because he didn't want to cancel the job.

Customer service:

After the install I asked them to repair the issues (fill in the seam and caulk the side) which realistically would take less than 15 minutes to do. I had them book countless times only to not show, they showed up twice and didn't fix the issues. Each time dirtying the place with shoe prints and leaving my lock-box open.

They never call or communicate to check on anything except for payment. I finally sent them the payment because I don't want them to come in for another repair and voiced my concerns but got nothing back from them.

Al from Monkland
Al from Monkland
1 review Monkland, ON

Quiktop Counters

Quiktop Counters installed new counter tops in our home. They provided exceptional service from start to finish. Extremely satisfied & highly recommended. Very professional and courteous staff.

Chantal & Al

Jeff from Ottawa
Jeff from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Countertop installation

We used Quiktop to install our Ikea countertops. They came once to provide measurements. During this visit, they arrived right on time. The gentleman was courteous, and along with measuring, he also provided recommendations based on what would look best and what was currently the trend (for instance he recommended not having the backsplash since it would give the kitchen a cleaner look, and we're glad we followed his advice!). At the second visit, the installer arrived once again on time. He was very polite and got right to work. We were surprised at how quickly he worked and how great the counters looked when he was done. It was definitely worth the money to have someone come in and do it right. The entire installation process was very easy from beginning to end. They also ensured we know how to take care of our counters, and told us to raise the stove so the heat from the stove wouldn't destroy the laminate, which was helpful to know.

Looking for Countertops pros in Ottawa?