D & D Graniteworx Inc

Reviews for D & D Graniteworx Inc

irene doyle in Guelph
irene doyle in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Granite Countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms

I recently had my countertops replaced by Graniteworx. The job was completed on time with care. We also had the sinks replaced by Graniteworx. They were really helpful at the showroom in picking out the colour of granite for each room. I would highly recommend Graniteworx if you live in the Guelph area.

babzoid
babzoid

Removed and disposed of existing granite counter top.

Although it took two or three trips to their office to arrange for the removal and disposal of the existing granite in my kitchen, I was very pleased with the end result and the cost. Two very polite young men arrived, exactly on time and completed the job quickly (and cleaned up entirely before leaving). I will be going back to this company to order the new granite for my new kitchen - I find the staff to be very friendly and helpful.