Window Fashions

DR from Oshawa
DR from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window coverings

Had 3 very large windows to cover over living room, sliding patio door and kitchen windows. The consultant came in measured up and brought several samples based on what I said I wanted. What I was expecting to do and what the consultant recommended was totally different. She invited me to their showroom. We quickly agreed with her recommendation. Came home with a few samples and purchased a roller blind made of a white silhouette material that is durable, hasn't faded and offers many types of lighting depending on how we pull the blinds. Love them! Window Fashions has also done my bedroom and dining room coverings and a matching table runner. Have tried to buy at the big box stores, but keep coming back to Window Fashions!