Calgary Custom Closets

Lands in Okotoks
Lands in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Master Closet

We couldn’t be happier with the closet that Lynn designed for us. Also, the fellow who came out to install it was so hard-working and professional. He finished in good time within the day and the job was done to perfection. Although it is costly, it is worth every penny. Thank you to all involved.

Michael in Bedford
Michael in Bedford
1 review Bedford, NS

Master Wall-In Closet Remodel

Great experience - from the conception and design through to final installation. Employees were professional, patient, and very creative and efficient. Entire process was less than a month and installation was complete in less than one day. Price point, for work and materials involved, was exceptional.

Walkin Closet and Garage Work Area

Upon a Calgary home purchase and dealing with various companies, our experience with Calgary Custom Closets was way beyond excellent. From the custom design through to installation amidst regular phonecalls to always keep us informed, even a follow up call, I was really impressed. Both of the installations are high quality and well worth the cost to us in terms of convenience and durability.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the services of Calgary Custom Cabinets. Patronizing a company that truly respects their customers is an experience that's almost becoming unique.

wall bed with built in sewing table

Melissa was very helpful in coming up with a design for my built-in wall bed and side cabinets. A great use of space with shelves behind my sewing table and lots of extra shelves for guests when the bed is in use.
The installers were mindful, courteous and professional. I am very happy with my new space . The cost was about two thirds of other quotes.

Houda and radwan in Calgary
Houda and radwan in Calgary

Double sided closets

I would highly recommend Calgary costum closets, my photos below is proof, the whole experience from the beginning to the end was amazing ,the project was done professionally and no mess was left, I love it,great team to work with from design(Lynn)to workman ship(Darren)to installed (Lee),I'm thrilled with how my living room looks, it looks grand, we are very happy with the results.

TJ in Calgary
TJ in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Front hall closet

We were nearing the end of a long major addition to our home. We wanted an organized attractive front closet area. We stopped by Calgary Custom Closets and were greeted by Lynn. She was very helpful in helping us design a very space efficient and attractive closet. Job came in reasonable and as quoted. The job was done by a polite professional gentleman on time.

dhc in Calgary
dhc in Calgary

closets

As part of a large renovation project, I had a 25’x6’ room set aside as a spacious “his ‘n hers” walk-in closet. I briefly considered installing the shelving and rods myself, but decided to splurge on a professional installation. I got 2 competing quotes from another company and Calgary Custom Closets. The Calgary group came in with a lower bid and a nifty arrangement for the long space that appealed to my desire for symmetry, practicality, and efficiency of design. After signing the contract, it took over a month for them to finally arrive and install it. Turns out, my larger reno project was delayed too, so it wasn’t much of a problem that the closet was a little slow in getting done. But once the CCC installer arrived with the closet system, it was all done in an afternoon – amazing! The same fellow who designed the system was the one who installed it, so once he arrived, he got right down to work – no questions or issues arose.

More about Calgary Custom Closets

We are an independantly owned Caglary Based company. We have been in Business in the Calgary and surrounding areas for the last 10 years. We use a 3/ 4" Melamine product, with approximately 10 different options in colours. As well we do a high gloss product and a textured Melamine. ...