Closets By Design Niagara

Closets By Design Niagara

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Closets By Design Niagara

Private User reviews North York, ON

Bedroom closet renovation and redesign

The person I spoke with when I first called Closets by Design was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We got an appointment with a designer within a couple of days of that first contact. The designer who attended at my home was also pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. She designed a beautiful, functional new closet for us and made useful suggestions which kept the overall price reasonable. The date that work was done was within a reasonable amount of time after the original consultation. The young man who installed the new closet was punctual, friendly and courteous, very skilled, thorough and efficient, both with the installation and the clean-up afterward. He had the work completed in half the estimated time. The quality of the closet itself is excellent and has improved the whole organization of our bedroom tremendously. Our experience with this company was excellent. The work was completed exactly as promised within a reasonable time frame. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Walk in closet

My experience was great. The salesperson designed the closet on the spot and answered all my questions. I would use closet by design again.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Master Bedroom Closet

Very professional and turned my walk in closet into a beauty! They used every available inch for maximum space available. I could not be happier with how amazing it looks and how much more space there is. It allowed me to organize my clothes, shoes, purses, etc. so much better. They even came through at the last minute when I realized I needed something I forgot to add. I would definitely use this company again when we do another project.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen cupboard

L have had Closets by Design do 3 projects in my Condo, closets, floor to ceiling display shelves with a glass door cupboard, and an extra kitchen cabinet. All were completed professionally and creatively. Highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Closet

Excellent customer service and workmanship.
The work was done fast and no mess at all.

Master Closet

We are very satisfied with the look and layout of our closet install. The installer was quick and efficient.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Master closet

Closets by design is a very accommodating company, I had to reschedule a number of times with no fuss,and once it was installed it was beyond my expectation.The Installer Jeff was amazing his craftsmanship and efficiency was spot on.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Laundry room

The whole process was easy, the designer took all feedback and installation was a breeze. Beautifully done!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Closet design and install

Both designer and installer were prompt, courteous and efficient in carrying out the project. We had used the company in a previous home and once again we were not disappointed in any way. Very pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. At Closets by Design we pride ourselves on courteous and efficient staff. We are happy to have completed your project in a timely manner and that you are completely satisfied.

angelapunter in Niagara Falls
angelapunter in Niagara Falls
1 review Kitchener, ON

Closets

Efficient clean fast measured correctly
Nice that you can always add more shelves if needed

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. We are happy to here that everything went well, and yes you can always add more shelves.

More about Closets By Design Niagara

Welcome to Closets By Design Niagara, where we specialize in custom closets and home office. Closets By Design - Niagara can design an attractive storage space for any area of your home that needs organizing, from the pantry to the garage and everywhere in between.

At Closets by Design, we offer three closet systems to choose from. Each will maximize your space and create a closet that helps organize not only your clothes, but your life as well. We build each closet with you in mind.