Durabath Bathroom & Kitchen - Remodeling

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
790 Hillsborough Road Riverview NB
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Dieppe  >  Durabath Bathroom & Kitchen - Remodeling

Review for Durabath Bathroom & Kitchen - Remodeling

Yanh in Chicago
Yanh in Chicago
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

My kitchen remodeling

I found them on the web and they have completed my Kitchen project. They were excellent! They responded promptly to all my doubts and questions, were courteous, knowledgeable and professional. My whole kitchen was completely remodeled: tiles, sink, tabs, chimneys. The layout of tiles amazes me each time I enter the Kitchen. Outstanding work done there! This was the most pleasant contracting experience I ever had. I just have to leave five stars. Thanks!