AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
152 Bedford Road Kitchener ON
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Kitchener  >  AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Review for AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning Ltd

AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning Ltd
519-743-9754
152 Bedford Road
Kitchener

I recently had all of my carpets cleaned in my home. I called AAA on Monday and they were out Wednesday! We had originally made our appointment for 1PM but they bumped it up to 9am for us so that the carpets would dry better. Jeff, who did the cleaning, was very clean-cut and professional looking, and we are very happy with the results. All of our carpets look like new and the added stain resistant coating they put on works great. We live 20 minutes outside of Waterloo and they did not charge extra for the travel. I would recommend them to anyone!