Julius Morry Restoration

Reviews for Julius Morry Restoration

Greg Scheske in East York
Greg Scheske in East York

Porcelain Testoration

I used Mr MORRY in 1974. He restored an 18th Century terra cotta bust and a Jens Peter DAHL-JENSEN covered urn in sage green crackelure to perfection.
Just last year an old friend from Winnipeg asked me about restoring a Fornasetti urn. I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that he is still in business.
When I visited his studio he was knee deep in a pile of bits that had been retrieved from the allied bombing of Dresden. When I came back, in a fortnight - a pair of ornate candleabra looked beautiful, once more.
A magician - he is!

Bob in Winnipeg
Bob in Winnipeg
3 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Restoration

I had a really old antique that was in very bad condition, I have brought it here to restore for a reasonable price. The staff was very polite and very knowledgeable while answering all the questions that I had. In the end, my antique was restored and I couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended