Vaglio Fireplace Centre

Vaglio Fireplace Centre

Reviews for Vaglio Fireplace Centre

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

gas fireplace

False promises, dubbing for full payment in 1st week when the only thing done was removal of old unit. Horrible public relations, I had to call for the final permit, logs installed improperly....carbon sensor out of working order due to build up. Worst experience....DO NO USE VAGLIO!

Peace of mind  in Vancouver
Peace of mind in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Peace of mind

When I moved in to my apartment I unknowingly inherited a problem gas fireplace which was emitting carbon monoxide due to a faulty installation carried out by an unqualified individual.
I contacted Vaglio Fireplaces who I knew had been in business for many decades. Vaglio sent me their qualified employees who speedily diagnosed the problem. I now have a beautiful new gas fireplace insert providing me with peace of mind and safety together with lots of comfort and enjoyment.
I highly recommend Vaglio Fireplace the experts you can trust to do the job correctly.

kerith
kerith
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Replaced old fireplace in a remodel

We bought a house with a 28 year old gas fireplace. We went into the store and Dawne helped us with pricing out a bunch of options. She happily kept quoting us as our plans changed. Once we finally decided on the unit, it was installed quickly and neatly. They arranged for the permit, and scheduled the inspector as well.

Pavel, West Van
Pavel, West Van
12 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Good Product and Customer Service

I bought 2 gas and 1 electrical fire places with installation and I'm 100 percent satisfied customer. Each of my query's was met with a professional and accurate answer that helped with ability to be able to both choose and make sure I was able to have a fireplace that I wanted and was right for the room. I'd like to thank KJ and Vaglio's installers team!

Sarah Goldstein in Vancouver
Sarah Goldstein in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fireplace purchase and installation

I recently bought a fireplace from Vaglio and am 100% satisfied with both my purchase and the service I received. I was warned that because I had an older home, things might not go as planned once the walls were opened up and the installers saw what was inside. I decided to go ahead anyway and am so pleased that I did. My new fireplace looks amazing, heats my family room well and though the installers did run into a few problems, they were able to work around them (whew!) and get my new fireplace in and running. Chris, the owner, is a true professional and kind of an old school businessman. It's obvious that he cares about his customers so I would highly recommend all my family and friends do business with Vaglio.

Eli Pao from Vancouver
Eli Pao from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fireplace

Vaglio Fireplaces has a great and updated variety of fireplaces for consumers to choose from. They are stylish and at reasonable prices. Installation was included and the technicians were very meticulous about things working right, which I appreciated. Very great service

Dave Lust from West Vancouver
Dave Lust from West Vancouver
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Fireplace insert

We purchased a Fireplace insert for our aging wood fireplace to save money on our heating bill. We were very happy with the selection and service at Vaglio so much so that we purchased another unit for another property we have. We have saved a lot of money and are much warmer that before when so much heat was escaping up the chimney.

Karen
Karen
7 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

Replaced old wood burning insert with new Regency unit

We purchased a new Regency Alterra CI1250 wood burning fireplace insert through Vaglio and had them install it. From start to finish they were professional, helpful and competitively priced. We were very pleased with the result and would highly recommend them. They also referred us to someone who partially rebuilt the chimney and did a great job.

GuiFan Ma in Vancouver
GuiFan Ma in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Fireplace Cleaning

Just bought a new house and the fireplace was very dirty as it hasn't been cleaned for about 10 years. A friend recommended Vaglio Fireplace to me because it was cheap and they came quickly. Not to my surprise they lived up to my friend's recommendation and came the next day after my phone call. Great follow up and offered a discount if I were to get them to come again the following year. Good if you want professional service!

More about Vaglio Fireplace Centre

VaglioFireplace(dot)ca has been serving the community for over 100 years; the trusted expert in fireplaces. Our knowledgeable staff specializes in natural gas fireplaces as well as propane, wood, and electric products. We carry reputable bands such as Regency, Town & Country, Marquis, Fireplace Extraordinaire and Pacific Energy. With a complete ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Vancouver?