Insert installed in fireplace on inside wall. Hot wall in closet and took 2 phone calls for someone to come out. Was rude. Said would put more insulation but never came back. Held up my renovation. Will not use fireplace. Never recommend
Went in to look for a fireplace for our newly built home. Was overwhelmed with the choices. John (owner) was so professional and helpful to deal with. He was patient with changes that we made along the way and when compared to other retailers, the price was more than fair.
A few months later we had an issue with our flame and they came out to do service the next day. Service guy was extremely helpful and fixed the issue in a few minutes and no charge.
Would recommend them to anyone.
Dismal and rude are the words that best describe after sales service from this store. The owner Tom displayed stunning rudeness when asked to simply examine and inspect a fireplace which had been purchased from his store last year. He essentially refused to do anything. He kept trying to pass me off to the manufacturer of the fireplace by giving me the associated phone number. Getting nowhere finally hung up the phone. The problem remains unresolved. I will not be using this fireplace for the aforementioned reason. Do yourself a favour, go elsewhere to purchase a fireplace or barbecue.