Forest Glade Fireplaces

HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Tecumseh  >  Forest Glade Fireplaces

Reviews for Forest Glade Fireplaces

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Fireplace installation

Had a fireplace installed last week by forest glade fireplaces. I was very pleased and satisfied with my purchased. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a fireplace!!! Check them out!!

Private User reviews , ON

Gas Insert

Insert installed in fireplace on inside wall. Hot wall in closet and took 2 phone calls for someone to come out. Was rude. Said would put more insulation but never came back. Held up my renovation. Will not use fireplace. Never recommend

Ssmith8701 in Tecumseh
Ssmith8701 in Tecumseh
1 review Tecumseh, ON

Fireplace Install and Maintenance

Went in to look for a fireplace for our newly built home. Was overwhelmed with the choices. John (owner) was so professional and helpful to deal with. He was patient with changes that we made along the way and when compared to other retailers, the price was more than fair.
A few months later we had an issue with our flame and they came out to do service the next day. Service guy was extremely helpful and fixed the issue in a few minutes and no charge.
Would recommend them to anyone.

margi in Windsor
margi in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Fireplace install

I had the best service from Forest Glade Fireplaces- starting in the showroom to the installers coming to install our new fireplace! Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs.

Pierre from Windsor
Pierre from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Gas Fireplace

Dismal and rude are the words that best describe after sales service from this store. The owner Tom displayed stunning rudeness when asked to simply examine and inspect a fireplace which had been purchased from his store last year. He essentially refused to do anything. He kept trying to pass me off to the manufacturer of the fireplace by giving me the associated phone number. Getting nowhere finally hung up the phone. The problem remains unresolved. I will not be using this fireplace for the aforementioned reason. Do yourself a favour, go elsewhere to purchase a fireplace or barbecue.