Combined Appliances

Stuart Leishman in North vancouver
Stuart Leishman in North vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Repair faulty oven

When our four year old Kitchen-aid wall oven failed to heat up after a self cleaning, we thought we were in for an expensive repair job. However, our decision to call in Combined Appliances was the smartest move we have made in a long time. After checking the usual suspects, thermal fuse etc. Kyle thought it probably was the mother-board. But, when a new mother-board did not do the trick, Kyle checked every possible part that he could think of. He made several trips to our house with a variety of parts to try and resolve our problem. When he was left scratching his head, he did not give up but instead brought in his father, Dennis. After checking all possibilities they eventually found a frayed wire in the middle of a bundle of wires that was causing the problem. We now have a working oven and the repair bill was very reasonable. My hat is off to Kyle, Dennis and Combined Appliances for their determination and willingness to stick with the job until it was complete. We would highly recommend them as the "go to" guys for any appliance repairs and they will be the first people that we turn to if we have any other problems.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Terrible Service

This service is terrible in every way. Even when I asked to speak to the manager (who is also the owner) he have lots of attitude. and said didn't get pay enough to look dig up my files with previous service record with them. No one takes any responsibility in this company!!

Terry  from Burnaby
Terry from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

GE dishwasher

GE warranty sent your service guy to repair my leaking dishwasher.although the guy showed up on time, he was very abrupt and was more interested in finding defiencies in the installation than repairing the machine and going to the next customer. I think if he spent the time doing the adjustments instead of complaining. He left without repairing the dishwasher.. I thought repair guys repaired stuff rather than rushing to the next job. Thanks for listening.

M. Brown from North Vancouver
M. Brown from North Vancouver

appliance repair

After 2 visits Combined installed a new motor in our dishwasher - they did not take away the old parts and did not even finish putting the dishwasher back together. The dishwasher promptly leaked, wrecking the floor. Combined denied they had any responsibility. Now, 7 months into the new motor we have the exact same problem and Combined has no warranty for their work, or apparently for the motor.

Shayne DUnlop from North Vancouver
Shayne DUnlop from North Vancouver

Dishwasher not working

One morning I called Combined as our dishwasher quit working (wouldn't fill with water) and made a horrible noise. Although we weren't in a big rush, they sent out Alex within an hour. After removing various parts of the washer, he found broken glass and an olive stir stick that was making the noise. By resetting the control, and replacing the removed parts, the wahers is working great. A big relief from having to replace the dishwasher. Very Happy Customers! Great job Alex!
Shayne in Norgate

giorgio verdicchio from North Vancouver
giorgio verdicchio from North Vancouver

DCS Gas Range

We have owned this gas range for about 7 years, so its out of warranty. In the last year we have had issues with the oven turning on. So we contacted the manufacturer's recommended repair company assuming they had the most experience with our stove. They showed up twice both times they said they could not identify the problem, they had to go back to the manufacturer, Fisher Paykel to see if any resolution was available, both times they came back with no satisfactory answer. It came to the point where we assumed we had a dead lemon and started to look for a new gas range. While asking around for recommendations a fellow worker suggested we give combined appliance a shot. They came inside a week and the oven is now working just in time for Christmas.

L
L
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Appliances Buying/Repair

I’ve required the help of Combined Appliances a few times & have been 100% satisfied with each visit.
They are punctual, reliable, professional & offer a fair price for the great work that they do.
My furnace was having issues a few years back just before a cold winter storm, I called Combined Appliances & they sent someone out right away. I was grateful for the help, as the worker was able to fix my problem immediately & I didn’t have to live in a cold house during the storm.
Another time, a new fridge I had purchased arrived, but within a couple of days I noticed it wasn’t staying cold, Combined Appliances came & the worker was able to pinpoint the issue & resolve it in no time.
They are honest & will tell you what work you should have done, or whether it’s coming close to needing to replace the appliance & whether or not you should hold off on major repairs.

Mark from North Vancouver
Mark from North Vancouver

Dishwasher repair

My GE dishwasher was leaking and the first company I called recommended Combined Appliances. The service provided by Combined Appliances was decent, but the $149/hr labor charge was quite unexpected. It's the first time I've been charged such a rate by any company I've for help with my home

Dorelle Andersen in North vancouver
Dorelle Andersen in North vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher Repair

Unfortunately I have a dishwasher that despite being expensive when purchased is a lemon. Unfortunately the extended warranty which I thank my lucky stars I purchased has run out ..it seems to conk out about once per year and last week again it stopped. This time is was the latch on the door plus some misc. parts (plastic) had broken. Now its running and I'm a happy camper.

MQ in Toronto
MQ in Toronto

Replacing a part to the deli drawer of my Maytag fridge

Combined appliances provided prompt, efficient and friendly service at a competitive price. I sent a digital pic so the repairman ordered and brought the piece.

They can repair almost any kind of household appliance with the exception of Miele and others like that.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North Vancouver?